Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I really wish we had the option to default our exhaust system to "open", without constantly having to switch drive modes to achieve this.

·
Registered
38 Posts
only things i would like to change would be softening up the dampers a little more in normal mode . Where i am here in Canada the roads are brutal . Interior could have a little more plush materials but that would increase cost . I would of like to have a BSD system and rear park sensors like i had on my 14 VT . The blind spot on the Veloster on the passenger side is brutal .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Only had the car three days, up to now I just like everything. Still keeping below 4000 rpm for the first 600 miles. Looking forward to getting to 600 miles so I can push the car a little further, the road holding and the smoothness of the engine is really good. The front seats are very supportive, being older this is a real plus.
My son is really impressed with it and in the past he has modified car to get good performance.
I can live with the cheaper plastic inside trim, mainly because I had ready a few test reports and they all seem to mention it. Have Hyundai changed the inside trim since the 2019 models (mine is a 2020) because it is not as bad as some of the test reports said. Unless test drivers are used to driving expensive cars.
Only thing I would have liked to have would be a CD player, only because I have plenty of CD's. But I will just have to add them to another way to listen to them while I am driving. But that is pretty minor in the overall impressive car.

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had my VN PP since November and this is how I feel about the car:

Pros: This is an enthusiast car. With the great handling, brakes, stiff frame, suspension options, and ability to customize car set up. I also like how the car is as simple as it can and not stuffed with unnecessary (or performance hurting, also unnecessary added weight) technology. The technology that was put in car works great for getting the best performance a stock street at an affordable price can get. This car was built to go and I'm pleased with the results.

Con: The infotainment system doesn't work well together. it's either Android auto and Bluetooth not both together. I mostly use Bluetooth unless I need navigation. This is just an inconvenience I can live with though. I

·
Super Moderator
790 Posts
Brake dust, brake dust, brake dust!!! That's the only thing I hate about this car. Absolutely love everything else!

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't like the lack of safety features, like lane assist, adaptive cruise control, and all that. For me (and it may just be me) there's a pretty big blind spot on both sides of the car (because of the small back windows). It would be nice to have those features as a just-in-case.

Overall, I like the car as a whole. I love the styling probably the most. The torque and gobs of power are nice as well. The best thing of all is I got 30MPG today on the highway... It's like two cars in one.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts