Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for the response @Rem234 i was just hoping that i can do a quick ecu swap whenever i need to wrranty the car. But ill just pop it off and back whenever. Im still waiting on my order. However i did find this for the 02 sensor. Hoping it would work. You do get what you pay for right? So hopefully this works.
The Xforce downpipe comes with one of those. It is possible that mine just needs to be adjusted in or out more to get the CEL lights to not happen at all? I know others don't get them. I just have not taken the time to look at it since it is so easy to clear the CEL.
As for getting what you pay for, for what some of the other downpipes cost you can buy a JB4 and an XForce downpipe. So you get more performance and the ability to clear the codes for the same money as just a more expensive downpipe. Plus having the 100 cel cat makes the XForce pipe higher flow than the other more expensive ones that use 200 cell cats.
Everyone has different finances and expectations though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh okay I gotcha! O plan kn going catless since i like a loud and rowdy car. And also am going lap3 pro tuner. I heard good things about the jb4, sxth and Lap3. Im just excited to get the car to where i want it to be. Anyway thanks again

-J

21 - 22 of 22 Posts