Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The horn on my 2020 N sounds like it's from a toy car. A single tone-not dual like an old Chrysler police car. Is this "normal" for a Veloster N?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Post that up Red, I thinking about doing a dual Hella horn install. I'd be interested in what you did to upgrade your horn.
I would recommend I installed them a while ago and they are definitely louder. Mounted to the left and right of the intercooler I just installed them at the same time. I ran the wire for the right side through the bash bar so they were hidden. Install isn't bad you just need to split the single connection to the stock horn to run to both new horns basically.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
45 Posts
I would recommend I installed them a while ago and they are definitely louder. Mounted to the left and right of the intercooler I just installed them at the same time. I ran the wire for the right side through the bash bar so they were hidden. Install isn't bad you just need to split the single connection to the stock horn to run to both new horns basically.
That's is EXACTLY how I want to do mine (routing the wire through the crash bar). Did you use the included Hella brackets and tap a hole to mount? Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's is EXACTLY how I want to do mine (routing the wire through the crash bar). Did you use the included Hella brackets and tap a hole to mount? Thanks!
Yeah, I used the included brackets and used preexisting holes. The holes were for the shroud for the stock intercooler which I took off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts