Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
21 DCT Veloster N
4 Posts
Just the front. You gotta figure out what calipers and rotors you want. You can either go with the V1 that works or my V2 that is in progress. Or completely something else.
Gotcha, I’m just looking for the brackets bc I don’t have the capability of making those but I’ll get the parts directly from willwood only bc my wife can get me her discount lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Gotcha, I’m just looking for the brackets bc I don’t have the capability of making those but I’ll get the parts directly from willwood only bc my wife can get me her discount lol
the brackets are designed per caliper. You need to pick a caliper and rotor so he can make you the specific bracket. These are not universal brackets for all wilwood parts. He will tell you anyway when you talk to him

·
Registered
187 Posts
ya just buy the the bracket from TCE and the calipers and rotors from your wife. But you still need to pick your layout

181 - 189 of 189 Posts