Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Grand Rapids, Michigan! I picked up a new chalk white VN with the performance package this past January. I was starting to look for a new daily to replace my 2014 Mazda 6 MT as it’s getting close to 100k. I’m also into doing track days and have an E36 BMW track car but was thinking about getting something track-capable with back seats so I could start taking my 7 & 10 year old boys to the track with me occasionally. When I started seeing the reviews come out on the N I got interested in it as a track-capable daily, and when I looked the local dealer had a PP in the color I liked best and advertised for less than $25k! We went for a test drive and it lived up to the hype so I asked for an itemized quote figuring I’d see a bunch of bogus incentives/BS but they weren’t playing any games. I couldn’t pass that up so we brought it home later that week just before a big snowstorm and then it hibernated in the garage for a couple months. Once things thawed out we‘ve been having a blast with this thing. I say “we” because my wife loves driving the N at least as much as I do. She works part time and has claimed it for the days she works so I can’t argue with that. I’m really impressed with the bandwidth on this thing, going from reasonably comfortable and relaxed with everything backed off to a full on hooligan when you want it. I’m going to get it out to the track for the first time later this week and I’m excited to get to really play around with it!

·
Super Moderator
708 Posts
Congrats man! Sounds like you are having one heck of a time. Welcome aboard.

Best regards,

-Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts