Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve been a Hyundai and Kia fan my whole driving enthusiast life. Second car ever was an 2010 tiburon I4 mods: wheels, exhaust, and intake, 4th car was a Kia Koupe mods: intake, lowering springs and tune, my last car was a 2014 genesis coupe 3.8 ultimate mods: wheels, Intake, exhaust w/test pipes, Tuned, drilled and slotted rotors, upgraded pads, coilovers, lots of cosmetic mods done tastefully and cleanly.

Now I just bought a brand new 2020 Veloster N in chalk white. First manual car I’ve ever owned, and haven’t driven a manual in 10 years, since high school. Second day with it and while I still have some anxiety learning the transmission, I am having a blast! Haven’t driven it out of normal mode yet but I guess that a good thing until 500 miles. stoked to get into this community on the ground floor. I see a bright future for the N cars if this is basically their first attempt. Look forward to chatting with you all, and south Florida people please reach out!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They just had a meet this past Sunday in Miami but it’s a bit to far for me on a Sunday night. I’m in port st Lucie. If the next one is closer or on a Saturday I might go. Their Instagram is 305_kdm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts