Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the shop is able to install original TPMS on my 2021VN DCT in Toronto???

I'm having a bad time installing the TPMS sensors because Hyundai dealership can not install it... I really don't know why.. Even though I have original TPMS sensors from Hyundai.
I really don't understand what Hyundai Canada or Hyundai dealer is doing. I went to the dealership with the TPMS sensors to install it, but they said they can not install them on my rims because there is difference regulations between Canada and South Korea as well as the sensors made in S. Korea. That's why it won't be working even if the tpms sensors are installed.. I understand there is difference regulations, but this car is made in South Korea, that's why all the parts made in South Korea... I really don't understand why they can't install it using original sensors. So, I asked like is there any way to install them? and they said there is nothing we can install TPMS sensors on your car... What a stupid answer..
It doesn't make sense at all. USA and S.korea use the same part of the TPMS sensor.. what should I do..??
I'm already sick and tired of Hyundai..

If you guys know the way the tpms sensors can be installed near Toronto please let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
Does anyone know the shop is able to install original TPMS on my 2021VN DCT in Toronto???

I'm having a bad time installing the TPMS sensors because Hyundai dealership can not install it... I really don't know why.. Even though I have original TPMS sensors from Hyundai.
I really don't understand what Hyundai Canada or Hyundai dealer is doing. I went to the dealership with the TPMS sensors to install it, but they said they can not install them on my rims because there is difference regulations between Canada and South Korea as well as the sensors made in S. Korea. That's why it won't be working even if the tpms sensors are installed.. I understand there is difference regulations, but this car is made in South Korea, that's why all the parts made in South Korea... I really don't understand why they can't install it using original sensors. So, I asked like is there any way to install them? and they said there is nothing we can install TPMS sensors on your car... What a stupid answer..
It doesn't make sense at all. USA and S.korea use the same part of the TPMS sensor.. what should I do..??
I'm already sick and tired of Hyundai..

If you guys know the way the tpms sensors can be installed near Toronto please let me know.
Thanks
I just replied to you in my original thread on this subject. I’m gonna put this in caps so if anyone else searches for this, they’ll see it instantly. “CANADIAN VELOSTER MODELS DONT USE THE TPMS SYSTEM/SENSORS”
Even when you go through the owners manual, you won’t find anything on TPMS in the Canadian version.
Hope this helps.
Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just replied to you in my original thread on this subject. I’m gonna put this in caps so if anyone else searches for this, they’ll see it instantly. “CANADIAN VELOSTER MODELS DONT USE THE TPMS SYSTEM/SENSORS”
Even when you go through the owners manual, you won’t find anything on TPMS in the Canadian version.
Hope this helps.
Mike
Thank you, Desire68. I fully agree with this just for the sake of echo'ing. Nowhere in the manual (including index) does it list TPMS, and nowhere in the car's menus can I locate any place to see my tire pressure (the point of TPMS). Hyundai knew us Canadian VN owners would be responsible enthusiasts and check it ourselves manually.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thank you, Desire68. I fully agree with this just for the sake of echo'ing. Nowhere in the manual (including index) does it list TPMS, and nowhere in the car's menus can I locate any place to see my tire pressure (the point of TPMS). Hyundai knew us Canadian VN owners would be responsible enthusiasts and check it ourselves manually.
Love this “Hyundai knew us Canadian VN owners would be responsible enthusiasts” 😜
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts