Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Veloster N PP / MT / Perf Blue.
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what you all would do to your N if you had 1500 bucks to spend?

Is there anything you did to your car and later you realized or wished you had done something else?

FIRE AWAY! CANT WAIT TO HEAR YALLS ANSWERS!

-JE

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'd put it towards paying the car off. I don't really feel like the car needs much. I bought an RMM, LED highs, and LED interior lights. I'm happy with the way the car is. The only thing I'm waiting on is the wireless Android Auto dongle. Once I have that, I'll probably be done modding my car.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd put it towards paying the car off. I don't really feel like the car needs much. I bought an RMM, LED highs, and LED interior lights. I'm happy with the way the car is. The only thing I'm waiting on is the wireless Android Auto dongle. Once I have that, I'll probably be done modding my car.
Nice brother! Thank you for taking time to reply!!

-JE

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
Well, if it is all out mods.... I'd probably go intake, dp, and tune. And later on do the motor mounts.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
I went with a AFE scorcher, K&N drop-in replacement filter, oil Catch can and well visors window visors.
The AFE scorcher is an awesome investment if anyone is wondering, YES! you can feel the difference. And better yet i can remove it in 5 minutes whenever i have to take the car to Hyundai. also if you drive with the windows down, window visors are a must, no more wind buffering while i drive on the freeway at 75mph with the windows half way down. These are all the parts my N needed but keep in mind that i don't track or race my N. I just use it as my daily street car to get to work, take out the wife, and sometimes visit mountain roads like Mulholland since I'm in Socal.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went with a AFE scorcher, K&N drop-in replacement filter, oil Catch can and well visors window visors.
The AFE scorcher is an awesome investment if anyone is wondering, YES! you can feel the difference. And better yet i can remove it in 5 minutes whenever i have to take the car to Hyundai. also if you drive with the windows down, window visors are a must, no more wind buffering while i drive on the freeway at 75mph with the windows half way down. These are all the parts my N needed but keep in mind that i don't track or race my N. I just use it as my daily street car to get to work, take out the wife, and sometimes visit mountain roads like Mulholland since I'm in Socal.
Awesome brother than you for the reply!

-JE

·
Registered
116 Posts
unpopular thought... I think I am going to spend my next big chunk on upgrading the sound system. Am I the only one who believes its WAAAY too bassey at high volumes and then you turn down the base and the mids sound like doo doo. Either way first $1500 was on 4s and 18s. Next is potential big upgrade to stereo... if we can get some more stimulus moneys! ahah love the replies so far

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
unpopular thought... I think I am going to spend my next big chunk on upgrading the sound system. Am I the only one who believes its WAAAY too bassey at high volumes and then you turn down the base and the mids sound like doo doo. Either way first $1500 was on 4s and 18s. Next is potential big upgrade to stereo... if we can get some more stimulus moneys! ahah love the replies so far
Thank you so much for the reply brother! No stimulus money for me - that goes toward business expenses! Wife is the accountant and she wanted us to pay off old debt before creating new debt!!

Also - she doesn’t want to create any new debt, but she understands me and my hobbies, passions, vices, and weaknesses - and therefore is willing w/ caveats!!!

-JE

·
Registered
13 Posts
A set of 18" wheels and tires. These 19" with rubber band tires is giving me anxiety and the ride quality is not built for normal roads. Also a spare tire kit. Maybe additional PPF since mine only has bumper and headlights. Or put it towards the loan but with my interest rate probably better spent somewhere else.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A set of 18" wheels and tires. These 19" with rubber band tires is giving me anxiety and the ride quality is not built for normal roads. Also a spare tire kit. Maybe additional PPF since mine only has bumper and headlights. Or put it towards the loan but with my interest rate probably better spent somewhere else.
Thank you for the reply brother!

-JE

1 - 20 of 24 Posts