Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Literally just left the dealership an hour ago with my new N DCT. Paid 1500 OVER sticker. It was the only one within 500 miles of me.
Yikes....Got $1500 off my N DCT 3 weeks ago. Only 3 in the state of NC and I had to drive a few hours, but worth it..

Registered
2019 Chalk White Perf Pack - Master of breaking stuff.
Little over $30k in April 2019 when I got mine. There was some sort of brake light package on it, can't even remember the name of it now. Basically just blinks when you're on the brakes. "Pulse" maybe?

Also a poor time to buy damn near anything right now 馃ぃ

Registered
I am eyeing an N but Not sure its worth it atm due to prices... and shortage of inventory. The new 2021's with the 6sp don't seem worth it due to extra cost and extra safety features. The N's were low volume cars and I don't see them returning to normal prices but obviously the used market is stupid... Just trying to get an idea what people paid for the 2019's and 2020's so I can compare how average the deal is if I was comparing 2019 and early 2020 prices.
My 2019 N PP is for sale at Valenti Alfa in Hartford CT they want $30.500 (link here) but you might be able to get them down to 29k if you push em a bit. I paid 23,500 in Oct 2020 which was a pretty good deal at the time. I can tell you I babied that car and never modified a single thing or touched a single bolt. I also traded it in with a spare set of wheels and tires for the winter so you would get the stocks and a set of Motegis as well. The dealership is right near an airport so you if you are far you could buy and drive home. It has 11k miles on it and you still get 3 years of warranty. Either way good luck finding a used one cause most are owned by Vroom and Carvana. The prices are up but I doubt the car will lose a ton of value the market is so messed up right now... but its a great car. Might be good to hold out for the Elentra N they might be easier to grab being a new model. Hit me up if you have any questions but if you are in the Northeast or even near it I would scoop mine cause 2020s are very expensive and the 19s are the best "deals" in my opinion on this car.

Registered
I paid $28K OTD for my 2020 PP in Oct. 2020 including all tag, title, and fees. Wheel locks, cargo net and tint were included.
Definitely looks like (and is) an amazing deal now.

Registered
2020 Veloster N (PP) White
My white 2020 with PP (used, 5K miles) was 32K in June 2021 near Atlanta, GA. OTD was 35-36. Used market sucks big ones right now, but I felt the need to snatch it up soon. Waiting any longer was just someone else putting miles on it. May as well be me. Hope you find one. You'll need some serious luck to find a manual 21.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts