Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am eyeing an N but Not sure its worth it atm due to prices... and shortage of inventory. The new 2021's with the 6sp don't seem worth it due to extra cost and extra safety features. The N's were low volume cars and I don't see them returning to normal prices but obviously the used market is stupid... Just trying to get an idea what people paid for the 2019's and 2020's so I can compare how average the deal is if I was comparing 2019 and early 2020 prices.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I am eyeing an N but Not sure its worth it atm due to prices... and shortage of inventory. The new 2021's with the 6sp don't seem worth it due to extra cost and extra safety features. The N's were low volume cars and I don't see them returning to normal prices but obviously the used market is stupid... Just trying to get an idea what people paid for the 2019's and 2020's so I can compare how average the deal is if I was comparing 2019 and early 2020 prices.
I paid about $27k for my new 2020 VN with PP in Oct. 2020. That price did not include tax, tag, or $700 dealer fees.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Literally just left the dealership an hour ago with my new N DCT. Paid 1500 OVER sticker. It was the only one within 500 miles of me.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
478 Posts
I bought mine in July 2020. I got Hyundai circle pricing (supplier). I recall it was around $28k. I actually had a choice between Performance Blue and Chalk White. Try finding ANY Veloster now. My wife is looking at a GV70 and the salesman said they just instituted a dealer mark-up due to low supplies. Once the supplies return back to normal that will go away. All of the lots we have been to for any make in Eastern PA are near empty.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lol I paid $34k for my DCT which was 800 below msrp in may, I can’t imagine paying a mark up

·
Registered
413 Posts
28k for mine. Only one for hundreds of miles in August of last year. "Internet price" was 29.5k. Negotiated it down and I felt it was fair. Came with full tint and fabric treatment too which I really like. Incredible how quickly prices are increasing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's not bad. A dealer near me in SoCal wanted 3-5K over sticker. Plus I love the 6sp so used for me :) BTW Congrats!
Thanks! I love manual as well but started having issues with my leg from a 4 wheeler accident I had when I was younger. So I traded in my manual wrx for this VN DCT. Had to drive 225 miles to get it and absolutely loved the drive back.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I paid 34.5k about a month and a half ago for a manual. Probably the worst time to buy a car. I was selling my current car and I really wanted an N. I was also worried about not being able to find another N Manual until the 2022's came out as there were only like 4 or 5 N's in the country with a manual when I was looking. Now, if I had waited could I have gotten the price lower? Yes. Am I an impatient person? Also yes. I don't regret the price I paid for my N as it's very fun to drive. I had to get a rental, drive about 11 hours to go pick up my N. I also had to relearn driving manual on my 11 hour trip home, after a night in a hotel. I also got about 3k more for my last car so in the end it felt fine to me.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am in SoCal too. Bought a New 2021 6MT in Oct 2020 for $500 under MSRP. I can provide the dealership and contact if you're interested. Just send me a DM

·
Registered
2020 VN PP Chalk White
139 Posts
Got mine in May of 2020 with PP and paid $31K OTD including taxes and fees. The market is crazy right now, I checked trade in on it a week or so ago, it's booking for about $500 more than I paid OTD with 7500 miles.

·
Registered
417 Posts
My car was $27,900. Plus TT&TL and dealer bullshit, I put 4k down and ended up with financing 27,700 w/ Hyundai 1.9%. Looking back on it I probably paid closer to 30k for the car, I'd have to go dig for the paperwork.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I paid $33,625.06 cash out the door for a red 2021 DCT in April at the Mall of Georgia. They also snagged me for door-ding insurance for $400, clever dogs! All and all I think I got a pretty good deal. I traded in a 2007 Honda Civic but forgot what they gave me for it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts