Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nothing against my dealer but I refuse to use the crummy tag frame that came with my car, I've found a few but nothing specific to the "N" car, y'all know of anything specific to the model?

·
Registered
120 Posts
there are many custom makers of plate frames you could always have a N plate made your own particular way less stress and uniquely your own

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am kinda liking the Silicone style as sold on Amazon...RightCar Brand has multiple colors. These fit a standard plate really well. Not sure how the sun will effect it long term..am trying one on the front for now...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I found this on Pelican Parts website. I think it is very relevant to the N!
I like it! Not sure I want to pay $32 + $12 for shipping on a licence plate frame though. :) Maybe I will get myself a plain black one. Think I have an AFE one lying around my garage somewhere. lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
FWIW, I have no frame. Ditched the one with the dealer name.

I think it looks OK with a frame. But I'm open to the suggestions here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Back when I had my DSM that I would race I had this plate frame made...... I still like it. Many did NOT. Most were woman who told me I was a pig, a sicko, been spit at a few times, and flipped off over it. I guess they do not understand the meaning??? But it was well known on the scene back in my younger days.

Will have to say, I love driving this new N.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My frames echo my plates. I have two more of them on hand for the NPP that I'll be taking home next month. Old Fighter PIlots is a FaceBook group that I run.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm just about the monochromatic sleek look. Found these metal black plate frames on Amazon that included bolts with caps. I also wanted to cover as much of the plate as legally possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm going with the top one for my white vn. Would like to get some bride seats too but not sure if I want a static bucket seat for a daily driver...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts