Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We want to hear from you guys! Tell us what you think we should make next! We currently offer a Bolt On BOV, and we are getting ready to release our Short Shifter, and Motor Mount for Pre-Order shortly. Our parts are generally made from Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum, and CNC machined on our state of the art machines. Tell us what you think we should do next!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I want it all!!! These are all the kinds of things that make my wife roll her eyes, and think I'm crazy. The only mod she wants to make to the car is the carseat.

Can you make a carbon-fiber low-profile convertible toddler carseat that matches the interior trim of the Veloster? Performance blue seatbelts? That would really save my bacon.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I want it all!!! These are all the kinds of things that make my wife roll her eyes, and think I'm crazy. The only mod she wants to make to the car is the carseat.

Can you make a carbon-fiber low-profile convertible toddler carseat that matches the interior trim of the Veloster? Performance blue seatbelts? That would really save my bacon.
I'll take one of those carseats as well!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I know we are getting way off topic here. But if someone manufactures child carseats that pass safety standards and fit comfortably in cramped sports cars they will be sitting on a mint.

·
Registered
241 Posts
You're not kidding!

Back to on topic, I'm thinking BOV, Short Shift kit, weighted shift knob, and an under the hood dress up kit (oil cap, dipstick, etc.) maybe in "performance blue" or red to match the exterior accents? Just what comes to mind immediately.

I would absolutely be in for a nice weighted shift knob! Would be even better if the N logo was incorporated :smile:

·
Super Moderator
884 Posts
How about manifold and throttlebody spacers. Suspension collar kit. Vented oil cap with check ball. Catch cans. A quality set of underdrive pulleys. Love the idea of a short shifter but the install..... :(

If I can think of anything else I will post it. Thank you for asking.

Best regards,

-Mike

Reactions: Spartan.N

·
Registered
876 Posts
We want to hear from you guys! Tell us what you think we should make next! We currently offer a Bolt On BOV, and we are getting ready to release our Short Shifter, and Motor Mount for Pre-Order shortly. Our parts are generally made from Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum, and CNC machined on our state of the art machines. Tell us what you think we should do next!
tube intake manifold, turbo wastegate upgrade, upper motor mount, CAI Intake with heat shield, tube turbo manifold, intercooler, etc. I'll think of more later.:wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I remember seeing Boomba parts way back in the early 2000's when I had an SRT-4, I don't know if this is in your guys' wheelhouse, but a big FMIC that doesn't require modifications or cutting of the stock bumper would be awesome.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I remember seeing Boomba parts way back in the early 2000's when I had an SRT-4, I don't know if this is in your guys' wheelhouse, but a big FMIC that doesn't require modifications or cutting of the stock bumper would be awesome.
We miss the SRT-4 days... A FMIC is most likely not something we would do since we don't have a fulltime welder.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that you are all familiar with what we make, and see what we already offer.... What would you like to see next?

·
Registered
180 Posts
You know what I would love to see? I mean, it will seem silly... one of my other vehicles has a special edition fuel door. It's like an old roadster with a little locking mechanism. I really love it and would like something similarly silly on the VN.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Since the N performance parts seem a long time coming and I love the quality of my Boomba RMM beat them to the punch and release a front strut tower brace.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since the N performance parts seem a long time coming and I love the quality of my Boomba RMM beat them to the punch and release a front strut tower brace.
That would be a great idea!

Thank you to all for the suggestions, keep them coming!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Camber plates would be nice. Better brake cooling ducts with hoses

Reactions: RedVN
1 - 20 of 45 Posts