Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
341 - 360 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Veloster N Cyber Grey
82 Posts
You definitely could. People do it all the time. It's better to do it before the rust sets in. But you can still send it off a bit, no need to be perfect, and then paint the non-contact areas.
Hey thx. Can you attach the link on what you used. I’m in Canada so I’m hoping we have the them.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey thx. Can you attach the link on what you used. I’m in Canada so I’m hoping we have the them.
I used VHT paint products. You can use their "flameproof" or "caliper paint" for rotors. It's available most places. AutoZone, Walmart, etc. You can find videos on YouTube of what to do if you're unsure.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Ardo Wing is on!

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Resealing the OEM hatch holes is a requirement. Use of trim tools is required as well to separate the double sided tape used by the factory. Nice fit and enhancement.👍🇺🇸

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ardo Wing is on!

View attachment 9502
Resealing the OEM hatch holes is a requirement. Use of trim tools is required as well to separate the double sided tape used by the factory. Nice fit and enhancement.👍🇺🇸
Wing looks awesome, my favorite one too. Someday I will get one. Do you notice a difference in grip/handling and do you have any front aero add ons? Thanks

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Wing looks awesome, my favorite one too. Someday I will get one. Do you notice a difference in grip/handling and do you have any front aero add ons? Thanks
Yes, on both front, sides and rear. There seems to be is some added downforce. Still waiting on the Versa Engineering diffuser. I’ll have to check it out with this formula;

F = (delta)P * A F = downforce in newtons (delta)P = the diffrence in pressure in pascals A= Surface

Physics problem. Then have to figure out how to gauge it. I’ll figure it out eventually.🤣👍🇺🇸

·
Registered
2019 smol PP
327 Posts
I just picked up an Adro V2 wing and Borla! Excited to put those both on the car soon. Ugh, still need to find time to put the auto dimming rear view mirror on and crack open the door cards to chase down some annoying rattles 😒

·
Registered
143 Posts
Put my factory muffler back on. But kept the MBRP midpipe section, which took some fabrication. For anyone contemplating the MBRP exhaust, in my opinion, it sounds terrible. So make sure you hear it in person first. It's just noise and drone. The drone gave me a headache within about 10 minutes. And the volume and tone made it so that having a conversation inside the car was very difficult. I tried half a dozen different setups to reduce the drone, only 2 methods worked, but they also made the exhaust so quiet that it defeated the purpose, it was quieter and worse sounding than stock. Also, adding a resonator nearly eliminated the pops and bangs. Instead of a loud crack out of the tailpipe, it sounded like someone kicked my floorboard.
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

341 - 360 of 376 Posts