·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Veloster N Cyber Grey
60 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Veloster N
30 Posts
With the weather warming, this morning I swapped my Rial 18's w/AS tires with the OEM 19's w/Pirelli's. I washed my Rials and they are now drying. I will reduce the pressure to 30 pounds and mark them so that I can "rotate" them in the Fall when I do my next swap. They will be stacked in the front of my garage (not touching the concrete floor) for the warm season.
I just got those same wheels to use with my winter tires!

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
734 Posts
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Rial Lucca 18" on a Chalk White VN.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Installed my Velossa tech snorkel with the help of @RedVN guide on where to cut the shroud. I just used a hacksaw blade in my bare hand, I lost the handle. I was shocked at how easily the plastic cut. It took less than 5 minutes to get the whole thing cut out. Looks great! black snorkel with red lip. I forgot to take a pic. I'll post it soon.

Tire Vehicle Car Plant Grille

·
Registered
734 Posts
Looks so good. They actually look like 19’s. Did you need hub centric rings??
No, the Rial Lucca's are an exact fit. Other sets of wheels I have had needed hub-centric rings, but these bolt right on as is.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I was off work today for a nice long weekend. I took down two small trees and got the patio setup. More importantly, I started my annual detail of the VN. A detail is not a "wash and wax" for me. Anyway, the exterior will be finished tomorrow and then I can tackle the interior. Next up, will be my wife's GV70. That is a huge project in comparison.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I received and installed my AFE turbo inlet. I was extremely concerned with how hard it would be to remove the rear bolt. I've heard it take some people up to an hour, and some people just plain gave up and tried again another day. I, on the other hand, didn't have any trouble whatsoever. The entire install from hood up, to hood down, took about 15 minutes. The removal took about 7 minutes. Not that anyone really cares, but I recorded the process. Also, you can't really see anything in the video, it's more so just for evidence that it shouldn't be too hard or take too long with the right tools. I had a 6"extension, and a 10mm deep well socket.

Disregard the gold tape on the factory intake pipe. It's temporary for some testing I'm doing.

Road surface Wood Asphalt Grass Sand

Automotive exhaust Automotive tire Font Metal Gas

Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive fuel system

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Veloster N Cyber Grey
60 Posts
I received and installed my AFE turbo inlet. I was extremely concerned with how hard it would be to remove the rear bolt. I've heard it take some people up to an hour, and some people just plain gave up and tried again another day. I, on the other hand, didn't have any trouble whatsoever. The entire install from hood up, to hood down, took about 15 minutes. The removal took about 7 minutes. Not that anyone really cares, but I recorded the process. Also, you can't really see anything in the video, it's more so just for evidence that it shouldn't be too hard or take too long with the right tools. I had a 6"extension, and a 10mm deep well socket.

Disregard the gold tape on the factory intake pipe. It's temporary for some testing I'm doing.

View attachment 9198
View attachment 9199
View attachment 9200
View attachment 9201
Great job! Wanna fly to Canada and do mine 😂.

·
Banned
4,133 Posts
If you have a zero degree rotor ratchet, twist handle ratchet and a flex shaft, it’s really easy. The rotor ratchet allows the user to just twist the ratchet grip once it’s broken loose. It allows clockwise and counterclockwise rotation.

Biggest issues is; dropping the bolt itself in the under tray and having to search for it. Best thing to do is replace the bolts with Allen socket bolts, then a long Allen shaft and rotor or power ratchet can be used.👍🇺🇸

301 - 320 of 336 Posts