Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
$100

Sixth Engineering is selling a used Elantra Sport on for $68.The N is just 2 inches deeper. I figure the N is worth $100 used. You can get then new for $265
I do need to double check measurements from the seller. Height, depth, bolt centers from top to top mounting hole and bottom to bottom mounting hole. Lastly total length tank end to tank end. And is the passenger inlet tube pointed about 45 degs to the right and pointed down 20 degs or so? From what I can tell this will fit my car. I really need tank end to tank end measurement.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you haven't found one yet message me and I'll sell you mine. Have packaging the ship it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in Maui Hawaii, really no rocks or pebble. And the car only has 5500 miles. I just got my Forge upgraded intercooler. So I could use the same box to ship the old one to you. But I'm also just waiting for my downpipe in tune first.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much extra is shipping, to the main land. I live in minnesota. If you were in Calif it would of costed about $30 any idea what extra it costs if Calif was that price?

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you're not in a big hurry I could send it ground and it probably wouldn't cost very much.I would gladly just do it for 120 and just use that to cover the shipping I'm not trying to make any money.the only downside is I could be a month or two before my ex-force downpipe gets here from Australia. cuz I'm going to do the downpipe and my fmic and tune all at the same time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just talked to my shipping guy at work and a large package would be over $250-$300 shipping. I need it asap because I need it for an ECU tune and the tuner doesnt what me to run it without what he tunes for. So I will have to pass on it. Thanks for trying.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just talked to my shipping guy at work and a large package would be over $250-$300 shipping. I need it asap because I need it for an ECU tune and the tuner doesnt what me to run it without what he tunes for. So I will have to pass on it. Thanks for trying.
Hey, I'm in Cali. PM me your home address and I will quote you for shipping etc if you'd like.
Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for posting, I already install a new one. I forgot to post it here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts