Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have the number of Veloster N’s posted by year (and how many were sold in the US)? I tried searching the forum, but couldn’t find anything.

·
Registered
2021 Performance Blue VN 6MT
134 Posts
Closest thing I know in terms of an online resource related to this is at Hyundai Veloster Sales Figures.

It does not break down the VN in 2019 and 2020. However, it lists 1942 in 2021 and 932 in 2022.

No idea how trustworthy that source is. I know for Audi, you could contact them and they would give you a full breakdown including paint color, transmission, etc.

Reactions: Taylor Delano

·
Registered
2022 Golf R DSG, 2002 Sentra SER Spec-V
39 Posts
That's the same site I found and as you can see the sales numbers are quite pathetic since this year they were probably so less than 1500 in the U.S. 2022 sales are actually up in Canada but still pathetically low with most likely less than 1000 this year. That's why the Veloster is no more.🪦

·
Registered
'22 VN "Performance Blue" 6-Speed MT
27 Posts
I'm curious how many they produce, I know here in the US depending on the transmission and color (and price lol) they can get off the lots pretty quick, seems like the manuals in Blue/Red are the harder ones to find. When I picked mine up there were two VNs on the lot, both manual in Blue and Red. It had been a few months since that dealer had VNs and they supposedly have a pretty high allocation priority. Both VNs were leaving within a week of getting to the dealer and going to guys who were a few states away even.

Might be different in Canada but it seems like if the US had more allocation of the right models they'd sell more? Of course the supply chain issues and shortages probably play a decent sized role in this.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From looking at articles and the above referenced post(s) I came up with a rough estimate of maybe(?) around 7,000 Ns sold in the US. Does that sound correct to all of you?

·
Registered
2020 Veloster N (PP) White
45 Posts
rough estimate of maybe(?) around 7,000 Ns sold in the US. Does that sound correct to all of you?
Total, ever? I've always said less than 10k North America, sounds about right to me.

4 model years, less than 10k sold, probably closer to 9k still alive (we're all hoons, chances of total loss in an accident are pretty high). Regardless of market price, I think in 10 years this will be an interesting little blip in car culture history, a cool memory.
When all the N forums are IONIQ5 N's, we'll be the loud boomers with the dumbass little 3 door that makes funny noises.
Smiles per gallon though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
When I went to buy my veloster last year the dealer I went to had 3 listed on autotrader. I went that day and two of the three were sold. I bought my car for under msrp 33500 for the DCT.
With that said people are willing to buy our cars if it’s a good deal, no one wants to overpay for a Hyundai. I also think there is hardly any cars available, they didn’t produce much. When I check online, our cars get picked up within 5 days on average even the used ones.

·
Registered
2021 Performance Blue VN 6MT
134 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts