Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
On Wednesday I am collecting my first N, it is a 2020 model. I original chose the Red one, but after see numerous pictures of the White and Blue ones, I am having second thoughts about the color. Does Hyundai make more of the Blue and White, because I hardly see pictures of the Red.
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
78 Posts
No idea. LOL. But I know I've never seen a white one in person, and it seems like the Performance Blue one is more common (and what I originally thought I'd get). I have a red one, and a lot of us use #teamred on IG.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm pretty sure (where I live anyway) red wasn't offered for the 2019 model year (Canada) so I think it is a little more rare here at least. I could be wrong, but I have never seen a red one on the road. My local dealer does have a blue and a red in stock on the lot though (I drove the blue one last week, putting a deposit down for a 2021 tomorrow). Blue is by far the most common colour because it is used in all the commercials and promotional literature. The blue is gorgeous but I don't think I could own one out of fear of grabbing negative attention. I think you will be happy with your red knowing it is a little more rare. According to the Korean build site the most popular colour is blue, then black, then white.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome, I test drove my red PP to an overflow lot where the dealer had a blue PP also. I've always like the blue and figured that's what I'd get but seeing them side by side in the same light I actually ended up choosing red. Honestly none of the colors are objectionable to me. Happy choosing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts