Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here and I'm trying to find a Veloster N with the performance package at dealer auction. I need a new commuter / autocross car and I think the N with PP will be great. Problem is I can't figure out how to tell if a Veloster N has the performance package. I heard the wheels are usually 19" with the performance package but I'm usually bidding on cars off pictures and it's really hard to tell the difference between a 18" and 19" from pictures. Are there any other visual indicators like different colored brake calipers or badges?

Thanks, Tyler

·
Registered
56 Posts
The 19" wheel looks like the ones in the photo above. The 18" wheel looks slightly different. Also I believe the "N" on our red calipers is not on the non PP calipers. I don't think there are any other visual differences.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So are the 5 spoke wheels the 19" with the PP and the more snowflake looking design the non PP in both 2019 and 2020?

·
Registered
46 Posts
PP always gets the 19" split 5 spokes with red brake calipers with a white "N" on them. Base always gets 18" snowflake wheels with smaller calipers (which are still red but have no "N" on them)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm new here and I'm trying to find a Veloster N with the performance package at dealer auction. I need a new commuter / autocross car and I think the N with PP will be great. Problem is I can't figure out how to tell if a Veloster N has the performance package. I heard the wheels are usually 19" with the performance package but I'm usually bidding on cars off pictures and it's really hard to tell the difference between a 18" and 19" from pictures. Are there any other visual indicators like different colored brake calipers or badges?

Thanks, Tyler
You can tell by the wheel type - The PP wheels look different
this car is without PP

This one is with PP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts