Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Outstanding, way to go gents!! I especially like the placement and use of the motor mount for the CC. Best setup I've seen yet, it will keep the CC warm in inclimate weather. You'll see and order at the mid month for everything. Let me know if they'll be anything else coming that I don't know about yet.:wink:

Now, if someone would just add a forged engine cover, or carbon and Radiator Cover either or, it would be another improvement for the engine bay.:grin:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm waiting on a company to come out with a Heat Shielded Air Intake Tube for the Sealed Stock Airbox.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Actually, if members do a search about heat shielding and intakes, they'll find 4 or 5 heat shield companies listed, that make intake tube heat shielding and all sorts of heat shielding products to defeat heat soak.

I'm waiting on a company to come out with a Heat Shielded Air Intake Tube for the Sealed Stock Airbox.
They're already available, have been for decades and post on this forum. Do a search with the search engine and you'll find them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts