Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've replaced all the interior and rear license plate bulbs on my N with LEDs. The only one I can't figure out are the vanity lights under the sun visors.

For those that have done so: did you just remove the clear lens, or did you pull the surrounding black plastic bracket?

·
Registered
34 Posts

It looks that the vanity mirror lights are a whole housing, so you have to pull the whole thing out.

I will go try this on my car as I am in the middle of updating all my halogens to LED's, will be back soon to report.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Okay, I am back with answers. I was correct in saying the whole assembly must be removed.

I put a small flat head under the right (inside) side of the assemble and it popped right out. I pulled the halogen out and replaced it with an LED, popped it back in, and now it is all complete!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I did find a YouTube vid for the Elantra, which matches what you have above. I was able to replace both bulbs.

The Veloster owner's manual has little illustrations for replacing each of the interior lights, and the vanity one REALLY looks like they're popping off the lens :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts