Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 PP Race Red//Fully Bolted
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Utah owners on here?? Would be cool to meet up sometime in the salt lake area.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I live in Murray. Always down to meet up. I have lately been attending the cars ad coffee at sunset coffee on Saturdays when I am not working. Watched your thread on the pure turbo, didn't know you were local. Would not mind seeing your go kart in person.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to go to sunset coffee all the time when I lived in midvale! Good to know people still meet up there. I actually live in Spanish fork now but I work in sandy and my girlfriend lives downtown so I'm all over. If you have Instagram follow me @ Veloturbo_n and shoot me a message when you're going to a meet and I'll come through! You can message me on here too but sometimes I don't see them for a bit.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I don't have social media due to what I do for a living. But several times a year I have friends and neighbors over for a backyard movie night. Grass is not as nice as it usually is due to the drought we are in, but I did at least add a 2400watt 18" sub woofer to the system this year which really changes the movies quite a bit. Ill shoot you an invite when we do it again. My daughter is a cheerleader at cottonwood high so there is always half a dozen to a dozen teens running around, but its good times. This year we have watched the goonies, Jurassic World, Back to the Future, and something else I cant remember right now. I have had almost 50 people in my backyard once doing a movie (Captain Marvel when it was first released), and I only have so many lawn chairs, so its best to bring your own. But your more than welcome to come with your girl. I may roll down State to get a bit to eat on the weekends but it non-stop everyone wanting to race, more so that the catback was just mated to the down pipe. This thing is stupid loud in N mode.

The setup: 14ft screen (hate inflatables, framed with a good reflective screen is the way to go), 2000watt PA, 2400 watt Sub, 3,800 lumen 1080P projector mated to the Roku Ultra streaming from my server in the mancave. I go all out with movie theater boxed candies, popcorn cups from standard restaurant supply, yetis full of beverages, etc. Figure if its worth doing, do it right. Many neighbors are usually over since we are all friends, had one Karen neighbor that used to always call the cops, which would usually stick around to watch the end of the movie and have a drink anyways, finally moved so it is very chill. Been doing this a few years now, and its always awesome.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks and sounds like a good time haha!! Let me know for sure. I love to cruise state st but I rarely get people trying to race.. I wish they would! Lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any Utah owners on here?? Would be cool to meet up sometime in the salt lake area.
Live in the SL Valley. Racing Red '21 N.

Bought in April and have only seen one other N in the wild. A RR one on 400 S in SLC coming off I15.

Of course the nearest one for sale new is over 200 miles away, so I guess there can't be many of us out there. :)
J

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Live in the SL Valley. Racing Red '21 N.

Bought in April and have only seen one other N in the wild. A RR one on 400 S in SLC coming off I15.

Of course the nearest one for sale new is over 200 miles away, so I guess there can't be many of us out there. :)
J
Must've been me, I'm always catting around that area! Let's meet up soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts