Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting more serious about a hot hatch-type of "fun" car. Has anyone had good (or bad) experiences with any dealers within 40 miles of Hartford, CT? I would really like to drive a 6-speed manual, but can't seem to locate one anywhere around.

Thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I am getting more serious about a hot hatch-type of "fun" car. Has anyone had good (or bad) experiences with any dealers within 40 miles of Hartford, CT? I would really like to drive a 6-speed manual, but can't seem to locate one anywhere around.

Thanks.
hit me up I live in CT and got my PP back in october. would love to help out. I believe there is a chalk white PP for sale in Vernon right now. hit me up via direct message or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Veloster N DCT
36 Posts
hit me up I live in CT and got my PP back in october. would love to help out. I believe there is a chalk white PP for sale in Vernon right now. hit me up via direct message or email at [email protected]
That one is a Non-PP car. I called about that one a few days ago. I ended up buying a 2021 recently. Key Hyundai in Manchester/Vernon and Torrington Hyundai are both great dealerships. Can’t go wrong with either.

·
Registered
177 Posts
That one is a Non-PP car. I called about that one a few days ago. I ended up buying a 2021 recently. Key Hyundai in Manchester/Vernon and Torrington Hyundai are both great dealerships. Can’t go wrong with either.
Oh my mistake I always keep an eye out for Ns in this area I did not double check for the PP. Thank you for the correction

1 - 5 of 5 Posts