Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
According to the manual, nothing. Not sure I would try a boat with it, but I plan on trying to hide a hitch behind the plate for pulling tires/tools/etc to the track which should weigh around 400lbs including the trailer.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Please share if anyone has found a source for a hitch for the VN Model. Curt and others make a hitch for the non “N” Veloster with the center exhaust, but the VN dual exhaust outlets block the standard hitches from fitting (no straight shot from frame attachment points). I once contacted Curt and they said they have no current plans to make a hitch for the N. Not looking to tow, but rather carry a bike rack (preferred over roof).

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am blown away that people want to do this. I see hitches all the time on cars that should not have them. They are holding on from sheet metal, there is no frame to attach a hitch.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
The unibody has the mounting point and is more than just sheet metal but it's a moot point. The problem is the transmission and clutch, it's not made for towing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is this post still alive? I thought the first post had to be a troll making a joke.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts