Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hmm not bad, what are they made of? Just vinyl or is it like the old AVS tail light covers for trucks and made of abs plastic?

·
Super Moderator
1,793 Posts
Wow, that looks very nice! Well, I know what I'm doing first next season! Lol....

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wow, that looks very nice! Well, I know what I'm doing first next season! Lol....

Br,

-Mike
I would get the tinted reverse lights as well. On the white cars especially they are chefs kiss
These are all on the premium auto styling website BTW.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would get the tinted reverse lights as well. On the white cars especially they are chefs kiss
These are all on the premium auto styling website BTW.
View attachment 3662
It’s amazing how much a small thing like tint on the lights improves the overall look. Great looking car!!!! Thank you for sharing. Definitely going to be the second mod I do (winter tires and wheels come first if my car shows up anytime soon)

·
Registered
123 Posts
What kind of effect does this have on the brightness of the turn signal and reverse lights? Can you still see well when backing up at night?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think it’s almost just as bright with the tint as without it. It really doesn’t effect the reverse lights to much when they are on IMO.

they are also very cheap so if you don’t like them just take them off and it didn’t cost a lot either way.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I like the red urban camo on the skirts and accent pieces. A very unique touch that looks better then I thought something like that would.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts