Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

Titan 7 Group Buy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would anyone be interested in a group buy for Titan 7 wheels?! We would need at least 10 or more people for a group buy and I wanted to test the waters. As for the specs of the wheel, the wheels will be something within the thoughts of 18x9 or wider. They are fully forged wheels and I can guarantee that they are lightweight. I shall provide more specifications on the weight and offset after some discussion with them. The MSRP on 18s are $2,100-2,200, but we can get a decent number of people committed, we can try and strike up a bargain. If you have any questions, you can message me here or email me at [email protected]!

Here is a link to their website for those who want more information on the company and their products.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Would need to know the weights of the wheel plus are they forged? Just want to know if they’ll be durable since these are an unfamiliar brand.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also the width and offset
Hi Venom, the wheel spec would most likely be 18x9 or wider, as for the offset, we will have to discuss it with Titan 7s. Also, they are fully forged wheels.

Most people who run these wheels used them on track applications, but you can also put them on a street application as well.

If you're curious, these wheels clear BBK applications easily and there are also different designs/finishes that we can discuss as well.

Here is a link if you want more information: TITAN 7 WHEEL TECHNOLOGY

You can also look them up on instagram. If you ever heard of Jackie Ding and PhD Racing, these are the wheels that they run on their TA90 Supra.

·
Registered
2015 mk7 Golf R DCT. APR Stg 2 w/FBO.
6 Posts
Would need to know the weights of the wheel plus are they forged? Just want to know if they’ll be durable since these are an unfamiliar brand.
One thing he does say clearly is that they're fully forged.

·
Registered
132 Posts
What kind of tire set up would we run as a 18x9 is much wider than stock, if we could do a 9 that would be sweet as the wheels are very narrow from factory

·
Registered
'21 Veloster N w/ DCT in RR
50 Posts
Titan 7 makes good stuff and have quite a presence in the Type-R community. I'd love a set, I was thinking more like 18x8.5. Would x9 fit?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm running 18x9 and need to do a little rolling of the front fenders. 18x8.5 with 235/40-18 would be the safest bet. And 245/40-18 if you have additional camber or roll.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts