Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our intake and throttle body spacer combo is now available!

Add volume to your manifold, and thus shift your torque curve to bring on torque sooner. These spacers also help to smooth the charge air, leading to a less turbulent intake charge.

Some benefits of our spacers are as follows:

-All hardware is included (corrosion resistant)
-Comes with engine cover stud relocation kit (allows you to use stock engine cover)
-Smooths air entering the head
-Does not require a re-tune
-Greatly increases throttle response

·
Super Moderator
977 Posts
Install video?

-M

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Media team is working on an install guide soon! We just wrapped our install guides up for the shifter, and bushings, as well as the Catch cans ;)

Reactions: Ghost

·
Super Moderator
977 Posts
Ok, just got these in black and will install them sometime either in March or April. Will there be an install video by then? I am sure I can figure it out but watching a video makes it a he11 of a lot easier. :) Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
74 Posts
I believe I saw a video while scrolling through installs on YouTube. You can search up Velosters from previous years and the basics should be there.

·
Super Moderator
977 Posts
Video are available for the TB and Intake Manifold spacers installation already.

If you could guide me to it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
874 Posts
Mike let me look in the box with the spacers. I believe there was a link but I might be wrong.

·
Super Moderator
977 Posts
I didn't see it on their website. And they never made them for the previous gen Veloster. I couldn't find nothing on it at all, even on youtube. I think this is the 1st go around on the Veloster for Boomba regarding the spacers. I did put them on my old Fusion but that intake set up was different than this one is. This one looks a lot easier. Thanks for all the help.

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
874 Posts
The Ford ST will give you a good idea not so much for the TB Spacer and there are instructions in the box as well. I'll post the instructions once I grab them from the box.

I was mistaken about the video, my apologies. The install is fairly straightforward and Boomba did a good job of illustration as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts