Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Veloster N w performance package
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove from Knoxville, TN to Muncie, IN to pick up a chalk white Veloster N w performance package with 1400 miles on it. I'm 55 and this is the most fun I've had driving a car in decades! Looking to connect w other Veloster owners in the East TN region if anyone knows of a club in this region? As an old motorcycle guy, can't wait to check out the TN countryside!

Blessings on all of you, safe travels!

Chap

·
Administrator
1,878 Posts
Welcome Chap! These cars are great! You'll love it! If you are going to mod, check out the build threads on here. Has much info...

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
58 Posts
Drove from Knoxville, TN to Muncie, IN to pick up a chalk white Veloster N w performance package with 1400 miles on it. I'm 55 and this is the most fun I've had driving a car in decades! Looking to connect w other Veloster owners in the East TN region if anyone knows of a club in this region? As an old motorcycle guy, can't wait to check out the TN countryside!

Chap
Got my N in April....and we're the same age....who said we "Can't Drive 55"????? Enjoy the ride you're gonna have a blast (and pops and crackles!).

·
Registered
2020 Manual Performance Blue N, stock. PPF on front.
291 Posts

Chap
Welcome....
I'll be 57 next month, so I may be the oldest N owner on this forum.
People are so silly when they bring age into anything.
I remember when I had my Ariel Atom there was a well-known Atom owner named Eddie Hill (drag racer) who was in his mid 70's, and drove really well on track.
Remember gents, "you're only as old as you feel", can be a good or bad thing.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
555 Posts
Welcome....
I'll be 57 next month, so I may be the oldest N owner on this forum.
People are so silly when they bring age into anything.
I remember when I had my Ariel Atom there was a well-known Atom owner named Eddie Hill (drag racer) who was in his mid 70's, and drove really well on track.
Remember gents, "you're only as old as you feel", can be a good or bad thing.
61 here. My Gen Coupe is the only auto I have owned since I graduated from college. I had to go back to a stick.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome Chap. I’m in Vancouver BC but I wanted to welcome you and congratulate you on your VN. I was 52 last December just gone and the VN is my first Hyundai, 2021 DCT “Ignite Flame”
I love that there is a nice “mature” following of this brand as well as the younger drivers.
Also into riding. Haven’t had a bike since 2017 but I’m not done yet.
Happy new year
Blessings
Mike

·
Registered
2020 Manual Performance Blue N, stock. PPF on front.
291 Posts
Welcome Chap. I’m in Vancouver BC but I wanted to welcome you and congratulate you on your VN. I was 52 last December just gone and the VN is my first Hyundai, 2021 DCT “Ignite Flame”
I love that there is a nice “mature” following of this brand as well as the younger drivers.
Also into riding. Haven’t had a bike since 2017 but I’m not done yet.
Happy new year
Blessings
Mike
Hey Mike, I hope you're not equating "age" with maturity, because I've discovered the secret to getting the most "popcorn" sound out if the exhaust, cracking a smile after every big bang, and I'm in my mid 50's.
I find this car a real "hoot" to drive, as for "maturity" I think it's far overrated.
Peace and Happy New Year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts