Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Some new body kit available but I'm not exactly fond of either but here you go and you can decide for yourselves;
Custom Hyundai Veloster 2019 Products - Sarona
Custom Body Kits designed, manufactured and distributed by Sarona Design
www.sarona.com

SC Garageworks a bit over the top;
2019-2021 Veloster N SCGW Concept Wing - SoCal Garage Works
This wing is designed based off the legendary SEMA Concept N wing that debuted in 2019. It is NOT 100% identical as this was made from images off the internet as the original mold is not available to anyone. Material 100% Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass (please see description below) *Fiberglass...

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
I like the 1st kit but NOT the second one. I'd want the first kit in gloss black or CF.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
Link? Great upgrade!

Br,

-Mike

Reactions: RedVN

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hyundai Upgraded HPFP on the way;

Did you buy it? If so can you post pictures of the part numbers on the body of the pump? I have a sneaking suspicion that its a newer pump off a Santa Fe 2.0. They do not look like they have been opened and messed with internally.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
Yes, I purchased one and will be here on Thursday. It's a Hyundai HPFP capable of sustaining 2900+ psi. @ 25 PSI at 6700 RPM used on the i30N and Veloster N TCR Championship cars.

I seriously doubt there will be a part # listed on the HPFP but I'll list it 's there. More than likely it will be a the OEM VN part #. SXTH Element purchases them this way, they do not modify them.

OEM Part Code for the 2.0 Santa Fe is; 35320-2GTA0
OEM Part Code for thee VN is; 35320-2GHA1

This is the Carlicious pump for the i30N modified by Carlicious;

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Pump received;

For those wondering, the pump comes from Hyundai Motorsport in Alzenau, Germany. It is an uprated Hyundai MOBIS based part, as per TCR and WRC requirements. 👍 This pump will maintain 2900+ psi at the fuel rail and I'll be able to verify it with the fuel rail pressure gauge.

Although the Hyundai part number on the pump is; 35320-TGA0 which is for the Santa Fe, Sonata, etc it's uprated by Hyundai Motorsport. It doesn't have the same internals as the 35320-TGA0 pump.:) I can see the obvious differences.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Install of the Ultra Racing Rear Lateral Brace. 15 minute install with the silencer off. Easiest install I made to date. @Ghost thanks for posting the torque values, saved me some time looking them up.

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
Your welcome, anytime Bud.

Br,

-Mike

Reactions: RedVN

·
Registered
73 Posts
Although the Hyundai part number on the pump is; 35320-TGA0 which is for the Santa Fe, Sonata, etc it's uprated by Hyundai Motorsport. It doesn't have the same internals as the 35320-TGA0 pump.:) I can see the obvious differences.
Can you elaborate on what they might be? It doesn't look like it has been disassembled, unless you are meaning to say that they take the standard 35320-TGA0 pump shell pieces off the assembly line and install new internals before it ever leaves the factory?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Makes sense. Any chance we can get them direct from Hyundai? Or is this going to be something strictly through SXTH, I don't mind paying the mark up but I'd rather not if I can avoid it. (I also get parts for cost from the dealer lol)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
Nope, they come directly from Hyundai Motorsport in Alzenau, Germany. :( I don’t have a contact for them. The dealer markup, is going to be less than 20% overall. The retail on the OEM pump is; $766.00 so it’s not to bad. Considerably better than Carlicious sells theirs for.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts