Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
221 - 240 of 241 Posts

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 · (Edited)
Verus Engineering Diffuser received. The unit is aerodynamically designed to actually provided additional down force. Versus Engineering supports many race efforts including Hoonigan Racing and many others with functional aerodynamics and aftermarket upgrade parts.

Rectangle Font Brand Gas Electric blue
Fixture Wood Gas Composite material Titanium

Will post more upon installation.👍🇺🇸

· Registered
2020 RR PP
333 Posts
Verus Engineering Diffuser received;
View attachment 10665 View attachment 10667
Will post more upon installation.👍🇺🇸

To each their own but that is the ugliest diffuser I've seen so far for this car.

· Registered
Betsy:2019 VN PP 6MT P. Blue
232 Posts
To each their own but that is the ugliest diffuser I've seen so far for this car.
I wasn't going to be the 1st to say, but I 100% agree. A ham-fisted attempt, imho. This one is a no-go - for me at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 0xMatt

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 · (Edited)
I wasn't going to be the 1st to say, but I 100% agree. A ham-fisted attempt, imho. This one is a no-go - for me at least.
I understand form over function and it’s personal to those who choose this direction.

What works and adds additional traction, isn’t always the best looking. This can be seen in allot of touring class race and road hill climb cars. Take a look at them on You Tube if you aren’t aware or haven’t seen them in person. Personally, I'm more concerned about it‘s function, over that of form.

What’s offered by most aftermarket body kit manufacturers including ADRO, is simply form, not function and that IMO is a waste of money.

I’ll add, it’s construction and strength is excellent. 😉👍🇺🇸

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
Let me think, reflect and respond. Not ignoring the questions, just prioritizing as I see it and why. It won’t be a really short answer but I’ll attempt to expound in brevity.

I’ll start out by saying this; the entire build is IAW a plan of how to achieve a specific goal.👍🇺🇸

· Registered
2022 Veloster N - Perf Blue - 6spd MT
171 Posts
I know its a ‘big ask’ and I wish we could do it over a beer, but I would be curious. Many of us trust your knowledge & insight. And you’re right, specific goals vary, but maybe those mods that have the most impact on fun street & track performance vs. enhancements to the look of the car.

· Registered
2022 Veloster N - Perf Blue - 6spd MT
171 Posts
I understand form over function and it’s personal to those who choose this direction.

What works and adds additional traction, isn’t always the best looking. This can be seen in allot of touring class race and road hill climb cars. Take a look at them on You Tube if you aren’t aware or haven’t seen them in person. Personally, I'm more concerned about it‘s function, over that of form.

What’s offered by most aftermarket body kit manufacturers including ADRO, is simply form, not function and that IMO is a waste of money.

I’ll add, it’s construction and strength is excellent. 😉👍🇺🇸
I agree. You can either choose a decorative carbon fiber ‘finned’ under tray based on looks (which is fine), or you can choose to base your ‘diffuser’ buying decision on performance airflow data without thought for esthetic form. No right or wrong choice, just different goals. 😎🌴

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·

· Registered
232 Posts
Do you have the 'Forge' logo stenciled on your FMIC? I dint see an option on the buy page for the Forge FMIC. Wondered how I can get one? Pic if you do, please. Thanks, Red.

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
Do you have the 'Forge' logo stenciled on your FMIC? I dint see an option on the buy page for the Forge FMIC. Wondered how I can get one? Pic if you do, please. Thanks, Red.
Stencil comes with the FMIC. No, I didn’t use it.

USA OFFICE
This plastic sheet stencil can be used to spray or paint on the Forge logo onto an intercooler and more!

UK HEADQUARTERS;

Cheers👍🇺🇸

· Registered
232 Posts
Stencil comes with the FMIC. No, I didn’t use it.
Thanks so much for the details, Red. I am grateful buddy! (y) :D

Reactions: RedVN

· Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 · (Edited)
Added a new Dongar Technology Dash Camera wiring kit to the mix;

Easy 15 minute installation, no splicing micro II fuse taps, just plug and go. No more cluttering up the fuse panel for power tap.

😃 👍🇺🇸

221 - 240 of 241 Posts