Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I suppose this is a bit easier than duplicating everything again. There's a lot of information and parts available. There has been considerable research and R & D thru specific aftermarket parts manufactures for the VN with direct hands on information. Enjoy and utilize all the information provided it's extensive. Anything you're not sure about just ask directly or thru a PM;

Without further adieu; This Is; HOBB

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lightweight Underdrive Water Pump Pulley for the 2019+ Veloster N on order.

Pulley weighs about 170 grams, or about 0.37 lb considerably less that the OEM pulley. Utilizes the OEM belt and tensioner and in dark gray titanium.

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
Hey Red,

LMK how hard it is to replace that pulley. I may get one too.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike, not difficult, just slack up on the serpentine belt, loosen and remove the bolts and replace then retighten. Keep in mind this is not the harmonic balancer and I don't recommend it's replacement, even though there is alternates available. Contact me by PM if you're interested in other pulleys.

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
OK, thank you.

Br,

-Mike

Reactions: RedVN

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ultra Racing 2-Point Rear Lower Bar for HYUNDAI VELOSTER-N 2.0T '18 (RL2-3557) arrived from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, yesterday and I missed the delivery. Today I didn't and took a total of 3 days to arrive. Now that's express delivery included in the price;

It's a very well constructed and welded piece and will be welcome addition to the aft of the VN.::)👍

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
Where does that white bar go? I am intrigued.... Thanks for any links.

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
It’s is under the rear, just forward of the silencer between the two lower arms. I’ll post a photo. I’m on my iPad at the moment and can’t find the photo. Almost the Same position, Mike.:) (y)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey RVN, I looked into Aeroforce tech website and can’t find the gauge pod for the veloster, do you know if you’d have to use your own gauge pod to mount their gauges on our cars?
Chris, contact Todd direct thru their website, It used to be there but for some odd reason it got omitted. They know about it. Just shoot them off an email and tell him what you want.:) (y)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
shifter knob came in yesterday evening. Thanks the gents at Forge Motorsport; It's a really nice piece and great interior addition for sure;
Fitting just as the original with a twist. It's weighted just right for the VN. Click on the photo for a larger view;

I'll fit it tomorrow and post some photo and instructions. Going to add some red or black o-rings in the piston grooves :) (y)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TAGART PERFORMANCE QUICK RELEASE HUB ASSY FOR HYUNDAI VELOSTER N 6SPD

LIQUI MOLY HIGH PERFORMANCE GEAR OIL (GL4+) SAE 75W-90 1L FOR HYUNDAI VELOSTER N 6MT

1 - 20 of 59 Posts