Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
551 Posts
Hi I'm new here and I am interested in buy a Veloster N,so I live in pennsylvania and I just wanted to know if the VN any good in the snow ?
I live in Eastern PA. Right my VN is up on jacks because I have a Genesis Coupe with winter tires on it. Exactly as Ghost said. With the proper tires you will not have an issue. It is FWD so with suitable tires it should not be a problem.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you, I've never driven a car with a manual transmission is the VN easy to drive.
I purchased mine last Halloween, never touched a stick before but I was knowledgeable of how to. After about an hour with my brother in the passenger seat teaching me, I was confident enough to go out on my own. The car will float revs while upshifting if you take too long and rev matching on downshifts made learning much easier. Overall I'd say this car is very beginner friendly.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
551 Posts
The only issue I had was the clutch bite was earlier than what I was used to. I stalled it twice and recalibrated myself. The throttle tip-in is pretty gentle too. I would agree, this is a pretty easy car to learn manual on. One I don't recommend was my Vibe GT with the Toyota 2ZZ motor. Nice engine (8200 rpm redline!) but the throttle tip-in was horrible.

Reactions: joegrant413
1 - 7 of 7 Posts