Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was picking up my wife's 2021 Amg Gla 35 last night. The dealer offered to take my N for what i owe on it for their 2021 Amg A35 off the show room with the Gla. I was close to doing it but I would miss the N.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
He was only ready to give you payoff. This is par for a dealership. Dealerships will generally attempt to give you less than payoff or if they're a bit desperate payoff. They won't offer more so they can hit their used car price margin. You did the right thing, by not taking him up on the offer.:)(y).

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Veloster N DCT
12 Posts
Much rather have the N over the A35. I think you made the right choice too.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Was picking up my wife's 2021 Amg Gla 35 last night. The dealer offered to take my N for what i owe on it for their 2021 Amg A35 off the show room with the Gla. I was close to doing it but I would miss the N.
Now if you had a chance to buy an AMG A45S hatch, I would take it in a minute.
The A45S also has the best interior of any car in my opinion.
With a tune you can get them over 500hp.
The thing that really blows my mind is that the A45S has the same acceleration to 60mph as my minimalist Ariel Atom, and can carry 4 passengers, has doors, and a roof. LOL

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
We owned a GLA 45 AMG, and they’re all they claim to be. We had several modifications including a tuner and it was faster than a Porsche Turbo up to around 125-130 mph.

The engine is hand built and solid.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now if you had a chance to buy an AMG A45S hatch, I would take it in a minute.
The A45S also has the best interior of any car in my opinion.
With a tune you can get them over 500hp.
The thing that really blows my mind is that the A45S has the same acceleration to 60mph as my minimalist Ariel Atom, and can carry 4 passengers, has doors, and a roof. LOL
The gla refresh has all of the ambient lighting, it is ridiculous. I'm going to put a jb4 on the gla this week. The cla 45 would be a nice choice, I just don't want to order one yet

·
Registered
169 Posts
The gla refresh has all of the ambient lighting, it is ridiculous. I'm going to put a jb4 on the gla this week. The cla 45 would be a nice choice, I just don't want to order one yet
It's too bad Mercedes doesn't think North Americans can handle the "S" models of their AMG products.
Even if they brought the S version of the CLA, I still prefer the styling of the hatchback.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's too bad Mercedes doesn't think North Americans can handle the "S" models of their AMG products.
Even if they brought the S version of the CLA, I still prefer the styling of the hatchback.
I love hatches, but the yellow Amg Cla 45 with the aero kit is my favorite of all time. Id take it over the last gen gla 45

1 - 8 of 8 Posts