Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I’m looking to see if anyone has installed the diode dynamic tail as turn module for the veloster N. I’ve got mine installed,(tail light is now the turn signal and the old turn signal is now a reverse light) and everything is running good until... the turn signal is on and I hit the brake. Then the turn signal and dash light start to hyper blink. And it sends a notification saying to check the turn signal.
Any ideas? I’m lost

·
Super Moderator
1,557 Posts
Maybe return it to stock?

Br,

-Mike

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe return it to stock?

Br,

-Mike
Yes that is an option. But I like the look of this module and it went together very easy on my 2013 turbo. Just looking to see if anyone has ever come across an issue like this, and/or possibly knows how to fix it.

·
Super Moderator
1,557 Posts
I wish I could help you. I bet it looks cool just never thought of doing it.

-Mike

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Hey I’m looking to see if anyone has installed the diode dynamic tail as turn module for the veloster N. I’ve got mine installed,(tail light is now the turn signal and the old turn signal is now a reverse light) and everything is running good until... the turn signal is on and I hit the brake. Then the turn signal and dash light start to hyper blink. And it sends a notification saying to check the turn signal.
Any ideas? I’m lost
First off this should not happen. Something isn't right! Second thing, if you're hyper flashing you need to install the resistors they offer.

Diode Dynamics LED Resistor Kit (pair) - Universal

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you ever figure this out? I had T2T on my WRX and it was awesome.. I'd love to install it on the VNPP but I didn't think they offered a compatible setup..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts