·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah im not sure what's going on with your mac, but I have a iOS, android, PC & mac with no issues, hell even at work on a secure network users are able to see this content 🤷🏽‍♂️

Anyways:

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Understand, not sure either. It's always been that way. Maybe due to my security settings, VPN or actual computer settings and I'll have to review them. I have to actually sign-in to IG thru FB. However, I dropped them a long time ago due to the content, bigotry and discrimination they practice. I wouldn't let them handoff to another device. IG's personal privacy record , isn't very good.

No biggy, that's why I asked, then posted the page on FB for those who have a similar issue.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please review SXTH's caption. No NGS mode was tested due to "issue's" occuring.

2 runs were completed (STOCK):
1st run - 248whp / tq - unknown atm
2nd run - 243whp / tq - unknown atm

SXTH's Manual VN highest was 236whp

·
Administrator
1,879 Posts
Sounds like Hyundai is under reporting actual hp numbers. Mfg's do it all the time... I think the DCT is a little more unique than we are lead to believe....

Best regards,

-Mike

Reactions: RedVN

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like Hyundai is under reporting actual hp numbers. Mfg's do it all the time... I think the DCT is a little more unique than we are lead to believe....

Best regards,

-Mike
BMW is notorious for this :devilish:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Weird that the DCT would post higher numbers than the manual, given I would assume the DCT is more fragile than the manual box.
They may have been thinking that due to the 100-146 lb. wt. penalty (depending on what source) and the significant price increase we better do something to at least keep the performance equal (if not more). Similar to the increase in camber for the DCT.

·
Administrator
1,879 Posts
DTC may be faster but not more engaging to the driver. I like shifting gears. I guess it all depends on personal preference.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not really, it has an updated turbo and I imagine a bit different ECU tuning as well. The additional weight of the DCT is the determining factor.
A bit like they updated the front suspension to account for the additional weight of the DCT, they maybe tuned it up a little to account for it as well. OK, makes sense.

I always figured the NGS button was more about limiting the amount of time the driving was using max power in an automated box (to save the box), rather than it being a true feature as well.

Interesting to know about this stuff :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts