Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Manual Performance Blue N, stock. PPF on front.
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Headlights appear tinted, looks good. I take it your original mirror didn't have this convex section?

View attachment 3821
Very good headlights were tinted with ppf.
No Canadian cars don't get the sectional ones, plus I prefer the larger convex ones, much easier to see my blindspot.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
557 Posts
I actually hate that "blindspot" cutout in our mirrors. It destroys a usable section of my mirror. I move my mirrors outward to monitor my blind spot. I learned a long time ago that my rear quarter panels will not fall off. With a proper outside mirror angle I have full blind spot coverage with just a glance; no head check.

·
Registered
2020 Manual Performance Blue N, stock. PPF on front.
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks really good!
What parts did you get PPFed? And if you don’t mind me asking, how much did it end up running you?
Thanks.
I got ppf on the entire bumper including the silver cross bar and red accents (very time consuming), full hood, full fenders, mirror caps and the entire roof.
All edges were wrapped that could be wrapped.
Got tinted ppf on the headlights.
I got a little lucky as the installer miss quoted me on the low side, I only paid $1,400 Canadian or around $1,060 USD.
Film has a lifetime guarantee.
Anyone interested in getting ppf, it's best if the installer wraps as many edges as possible, as opposed to getting it cut out like a kit, because the kit format leaves lots of exposed edges.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts