Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Off my 2020 Veloster N. Wheels and tires have just under 1,000 miles on them. No repairs to the tires. Wheels were refinished by Hyundai after they chipped some paint around the center cap area when they rebalanced the tires for me. Includes TPMS sensors.

$725 + shipping OBO

Willing to meet up in person with reasonable distance from Road Atlanta area (Braselton, GA 30542).

Open to trades up or down.

Happy to answer any questions or provide higher resolution pictures.
Happy to answer any questions or provide higher resolution pictures.

Additional detail shots in posts below.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Veloster N w/PP
214 Posts
Somebody should tell Hyundai that everybody wants to dump their 19" factory rims and tires. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
You know who might like these if they fit? The dudes with the Turbo, Turbo Ultimate and the Turbo R-spec.

I think I'll try to sell mine there. Since I had an R-spec for two years, I have accounts on the non-N forums with enough posts.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know who might like these if they fit? The dudes with the Turbo, Turbo Ultimate and the Turbo R-spec.

I think I'll try to sell mine there. Since I had an R-spec for two years, I have accounts on the non-N forums with enough posts.
That’s a good idea. Not sure if they fit or not. I don’t have an account there so won’t be posting mine, but you might have success there with yours.

Happy to answer any questions for potential buyers

·
Registered
2020 Veloster N w/PP
214 Posts
I actually think they fit the style of the car well.
I agree, but I live in Pennsylvania so those rims are on borrowed time here. Our taxes and road maintenance follow an inverse mathematical relationship. I like the look enough I may buy some machined 18's to follow this style.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree, but I live in Pennsylvania so those rims are on borrowed time here. Our taxes and road maintenance follow an inverse mathematical relationship. I like the look enough I may buy some machined 18's to follow this style.
Ouch, yup I bet 35 series tires on 19” wheels don’t fare well with potholes. I’m blessed to live where snow and freezing don’t damage the roads.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts