Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N PP M/T
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone is using the Shark Racing Soundproofing kit and what impact it had on road noise and was it worth it.
Dynamat is heavier so if the Shark Racing product works well I would prefer to add less weight.

Cheers

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N PP M/T
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have a link to this kit? Might me interested!
In case you are wondering I have ordered plenty of items from Shark including my downpipe they are a solid company. Deliveries are quick considering they come from Korea and always ship either FedX or UPS depending on where you live.

·
Registered
2022 VN Phantom Black DCT
15 Posts
Thanks for the feedbacks! Not interested for the hood one but the others I'm really considering ordering them. The N is my daily drive and it sure would be nice to lower the road noise in the cabin !

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
In case you are wondering I have ordered plenty of items from Shark including my downpipe they are a solid company. Deliveries are quick considering they come from Korea and always ship either FedX or UPS depending on where you live.
Yes they are, used them many times. It might take them a while on some orders but they are a reliable and trustworthy vendor.👍🇺🇸

I’m considering the purchase myself. So, I’ll let you know.👍🇺🇸

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N PP M/T
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I looked at some reviews on a Stinger forum and I think the butyl based products like Dynamat/Noico/Killmat will have a greater effect so I decided to order some last night. I used to install car audio systems and used the butyl based products a lot and I was just hoping to cut some of the weight those products create. I don't think the Shark product will have the amount of sound reduction I am looking for. I figure doing all 3 doors and the trunk will add 25-30lbs with an 80mil product. With the bolt ons and tune I have it should make little to no difference so I decided to go with what I know. Once I finish installing it I will update how well it worked..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts