Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Figured I'd go ahead and join this forum as it appears as though there is a community of users here. I'm picking up my 2020 Veloster N with performance package on Monday (tomorrow), about 500 miles from my home. Traveling to get the best price, and dealerships around here don't have the performance blue paint color version of the vehicle on their lot. Should be a pretty cool road trip, leaving in a few minutes. Wish me luck! :smile_big:

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Enjoy the road trip. When I got my '19 NPP, I drove my '16 V Rally 400 miles to trade it in for the N. In March of 2019 there were not a lot of options to find an N actually at a dealer. Been enjoying mine ever since. Such a different experience than the VT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Enjoy the road trip. When I got my '19 NPP, I drove my '16 V Rally 400 miles to trade it in for the N. In March of 2019 there were not a lot of options to find an N actually at a dealer. Been enjoying mine ever since. Such a different experience than the VT.
Nice, just over 500 miles for me to get here. Waiting for the salesman and sales manager to arrive now. I'm looking forward to the drive home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts