Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 smol PP
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously - where is everyone? I know you're out there because everyone kept snatching up Ns last year when I was looking for mine (and there aren't many available in the area today).

I'm in San Gabriel Valley with a '19 blue PP - my custom plate should make it obvious I love my car. So far I've seen:

1 blue and 1 red near Alhambra
1 white in Anaheim Hills

·
Registered
15 Posts
Seriously - where is everyone? I know you're out there because everyone kept snatching up Ns last year when I was looking for mine (and there aren't many available in the area today).

I'm in San Gabriel Valley with a '19 blue PP - my custom plate should make it obvious I love my car. So far I've seen:

1 blue and 1 red near Alhambra
1 white in Anaheim Hills
I'm also in SGV! I just got my car few weeks ago and it's black color. I'd love to meet up with y'all and go for a drive someday.

·
Registered
2019 smol PP
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm also in SGV! I just got my car few weeks ago and it's black color. I'd love to meet up with y'all and go for a drive someday.
good to see a fellow sgv'er! Welcome!

If anything - the 3 of us could meet up sometime if no one else is interested 😆

·
Registered
140 Posts
I’m over in Vista In North San Diego County! We need to do a Veloster N meet/drive!!
Yo! I live in Vista and I drove mine off the lot last night. Chalk White 2020 w/PP

Reactions: ultraviolet

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got mine in Temecula as I used to live there about a year ago in Performance Blue w/ PP. Now I am up in Chino and apparently someone else on this forum lives right around the corner from me but I barely see them in there car lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yo! I live in Vista and I drove mine off the lot last night. Chalk White 2020 w/PP
Rad! I drive a big loop from palomar to Ramona a lot. Would be fun to meet up and drive with a group of VNs. Just broke my arm on Sunday though, so I’ll be out for a bit....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Rad! I drive a big loop from palomar to Ramona a lot. Would be fun to meet up and drive with a group of VNs. Just broke my arm on Sunday though, so I’ll be out for a bit....
Sounds awesome! I was thinking those East county mountain roads would be a blast! Drove out around Fallbrook/Bonsall last night to get a feel for it and I’m in love.
I wouldn’t consider myself a “driver” but I’m learning how this all works!

Reactions: ultraviolet

·
Registered
2019 smol PP
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to hear there's more of us! Anyone have any ideas on a good place to meet up for a cruise? 👀

I helped rally the troops but I'm an awful planner

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good to hear there's more of us! Anyone have any ideas on a good place to meet up for a cruise? 👀

There is actually a group I follow on Instagram that organizes a bunch of cruises if you're interested it's @unitedvelosters if you didn't already know.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Also, sorry to hear that you broke your arm! I broke my ankle back in February, just before quarantine went down, and it was miserable. Hope you heal up soon!

·
Registered
140 Posts

I’m going to check out that insta page and see what it’s all about.

·
Registered
140 Posts
There is actually a group I follow on Instagram that organizes a bunch of cruises if you're interested it's @unitedvelosters if you didn't already know.
Cool, thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N DCT
6 Posts
I'm in Oceanside right now but will also be in LA in the fall (I work at USC). I am picking up my Black DCT N in a couple of weeks from a dealer in Washington! I would love to do a meet-up/drive! Also, for those of you guys who are modding, are you doing the work yourself or is there a shop in SoCal that you use or recommend? I'm going to stay stock for a bit but will eventually do a few things...

·
Registered
2021 Chalk White DCT
5 Posts
Friend, I have just joined the very thin ranks of SGV Veloster N owners. Got a white DCT. Hope to see you around!

·
Registered
2 Posts
just got my Veloster N dct last week and I'm in the LA area. I'd be down to meet up with close peeps and SD aint too far! How are you guys enjoying your pocket rockets?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts