Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**** went to Discount tire the only tire they could get me that would fit on vn pp is a nokian and put the door was $1200

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's probably worth pricing a wheel and tire package (with and without TPMS as obviously this will affect costs a good bit.) If you do plan to stay with the OE wheel, Nokian tires are definitely worth the price, IMHO. Was the pricing on the WR G4/3 or Hakkas?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I went to Discount tire as well and was able to get a set of 17" Liquid Metal Shadow wheels and 215/45 R17 Cooper Evolution tires for $900 out the door without TPMS monitors. I have not put them on the car yet though. the tread is pretty aggressive and deep so I feel they will do fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nokians are some of the best performance snow tires you can get, but they get pricey the larger size you go. I'm on my second set of them for my Evo. They tend to be the tire of choice for non-studded winter rallies. I had to go with Blizzaks on my N due to the fact I bought a wheel/tire combo from Tire Rack and they don't sell Nokians.

·
Super Moderator
891 Posts
My winter tires are a 2003 Buick LeSabre. lol... Bought one for 1400 bux and am glad I did. Would have spent that on tires and rims anyway.

-Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts