Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

Share Pictures Of Your Hyundai Veloster N With Aftermarket Wheels

36K views 61 replies 36 participants last post by  Coolios 
#1 ·
Share some pictures of your Hyundai Veloster N with aftermarket wheels.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Post the make and model of the aftermarket wheels
  • Post the size and offset of the wheels if available
  • Share as many pictures as you want

#8 ·
So fresh... so clean... I need wheels....

#19 ·
I wonder if we’re speaking of the same set? I know that Hyundai also has a 19” lightweight “N Performance” branded wheel as well.

#21 ·
The bottom set. I didn’t realize there were two different models. I had thought they were one in the same

#22 ·
you can only get the top set (OZ hypergt HLT) as 18”s from Hyundai. I think they are the only way to get it in the stock +55 offset and the N center cap. Of course you can still buy regular OZ racing hypergt HLT’s But I don’t think they come in that specific offset and you would have to get the CF center caps from Hyundai. If you wanted that of course. I don’t have that much info on the bottom set though, not my style of wheel. I would imagine though any specific wheel coming from a car manufacturer as “aftermarket” is going to be overpriced. Probably because +55 offset is kinda rare also.

#28 ·
Share some pictures of your Hyundai Veloster N with aftermarket wheels.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Post the make and model of the aftermarket wheels
  • Post the size and offset of the wheels if available
  • Share as many pictures as you want
I've been searching for these wheels that I saw on a Veloster N on a YouTube channel. Does anyone know what brand and model they are?

#35 ·
Seems like a lot of people are running 18x8. I assume for track/autocross use? I have a pair of leftover MPSS in 245/45/19 from my Supra i wanted to use for this car. Thinking about getting some Grammlights 57DR if i can find them in 19x8. Think that would work or would i have to go 19x9?

#40 ·
245/45-19 is about 2" bigger rolling diameter than stock tires. I'd think that's a bigger problem than the 245 width itself. For 19" tires, you may be able to do 245/35-19, which is a bit larger than stock and similar to the 245/40-18 size some people use successfully. But I don't recall seeing anyone running that size in 19" so I'm not sure on fitment.