Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share some pictures of your Hyundai Veloster N with aftermarket wheels.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Post the make and model of the aftermarket wheels
  • Post the size and offset of the wheels if available
  • Share as many pictures as you want

·
Registered
11 Posts
Enkei TS10 18x8 ET50 w/ Falken 245/40

Wish I had gone with white instead of black though.
I'm looking at doing nearly this exact setup. Any other pictures to share or thoughts on your experience so far? Rubbing, things you would change etc?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm looking at doing nearly this exact setup. Any other pictures to share or thoughts on your experience so far? Rubbing, things you would change etc?
No issues with rubbing. I only use the tires/wheels for track/autox so if you're looking for a street based review I'm the wrong guy. Tires are great, especially when warmed up. They've been through about 7 events now and have plenty of tread left.

·
Registered
107 Posts
So fresh... so clean... I need wheels....

·
Registered
79 Posts
H&R springs with Advanti racing vigoroso V1. 19x8.5 et 43. Fitment is perfect with a tiny bit of tire poke but because of the stretch with 235 on an 8.5 it tucks.
These looks exactly like the enkei raijin-19’s. I’ve been looking at those for a while (in black) and am thinking that’s what I am going to go with.

·
Registered
107 Posts
These looks exactly like the enkei raijin-19’s. I’ve been looking at those for a while (in black) and am thinking that’s what I am going to go with.
I've been looking at the the raijin-19's as well! I think they fit the car perfectly and should shed quite a bit of weight.

·
Registered
107 Posts
H&R springs with Advanti racing vigoroso V1. 19x8.5 et 43. Fitment is perfect with a tiny bit of tire poke but because of the stretch with 235 on an 8.5 it tucks.
Does lowering eliminate the ability to change dampener settings?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've been looking at the the raijin-19's as well! I think they fit the car perfectly and should shed quite a bit of weight.
So I saw the other day a white golf gti with the black raijin 19’s as I was driving around for work, and they disappeared on the car. I know that’s the biggest issue with the black wheels, but I had to stop the car and get out to even get a good look at them. I stood in this dudes driveway for a good minute or two. I hope he didn’t see me and think I was going to steal his car. That being said my search was back on for a different set of wheels. Then I took a real good look at the OZ Indy HLT. Ohhhhh myyyy goddddd! I’m in love. They are very expensive though. Twice the price of the raijin’s but I think they are worth it. This is a blue veloster N with an 18” set.
2019 Hyundai Veloster N OZ Racing Indy HLT H&R | Fitment Industries
High quality video from OZ with a lot of close ups of the wheels. 😍😍😍

·
Registered
107 Posts
So I saw the other day a white golf gti with the black raijin 19’s as I was driving around for work, and they disappeared on the car. I know that’s the biggest issue with the black wheels, but I had to stop the car and get out to even get a good look at them. I stood in this dudes driveway for a good minute or two. I hope he didn’t see me and think I was going to steal his car. That being said my search was back on for a different set of wheels. Then I took a real good look at the OZ Indy HLT. Ohhhhh myyyy goddddd! I’m in love. They are very expensive though. Twice the price of the raijin’s but I think they are worth it. This is a blue veloster N with an 18” set.
2019 Hyundai Veloster N OZ Racing Indy HLT H&R | Fitment Industries
High quality video from OZ with a lot of close ups of the wheels. 😍😍😍
Wow those wheels are beautiful! That blue N looks amazing. I don’t know if I’ll be able to throw that kind of money around though. I’m trying to figure out what will look best with the chalk white, and was thinking that maybe a dark matte gray would look good.
On a separate note, I believe the N performance wheels are manufactured by OZ. I was looking into picking up a set of those too but haven’t really made up my mind.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wow those wheels are beautiful! That blue N looks amazing. I don’t know if I’ll be able to throw that kind of money around though. I’m trying to figure out what will look best with the chalk white, and was thinking that maybe a dark matte gray would look good.
On a separate note, I believe the N performance wheels are manufactured by OZ. I was looking into picking up a set of those too but haven’t really made up my mind.
dark matte grey would look good. Same with like a gunmetal grey. When you google search what color wheels looks best with a white car the results are black and silver (stock wheels), gold/bronze (to flashy for my taste, and a some type of grey. Ive had black wheels on my last 2 cars so I’m going with something different this time.

Also those OZ N performance wheels only come in 18”s and they are also pretty expensive. My tires are brand new so I am sticking with the 19” to reuse them. I like larger wheels anyway, fills up the wheel well nicely.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I wonder if we’re speaking of the same set? I know that Hyundai also has a 19” lightweight “N Performance” branded wheel as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts