Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Closest dealer with 2021 VN dct is 95 miles away. They have a red and blue one. Asking for 3k off sticker plus strong trade numbers on stang. Lol, my wife is going to kill me...

·
Administrator
2,050 Posts
Oh, just go do it! lol.... Then I can officially welcome you as an OWNER of one. (y):)

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N DCT
89 Posts
I sold my 21 VN DCT for very close price to what I paid for it after 17k miles. I am pleased with the resale of these cars. Okay I know that this is not going to be what is happening with cars forever but I just can’t pass up driving a new car for almost nothing. Taxes and insurance. SC taxes are capped at $500 . I have purchased a new N but it is a Kona N due to my back and hip issues.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The stock vn dct is faster than an sti, but the sti will hold its value as its discontinued and has a cult following. I think you made the right choice financially. And if you drive in snow that makes it all the better.

·
Registered
2022 Lunar White VN 6MT
10 Posts
I sold my 21 VN DCT for very close price to what I paid for it after 17k miles. I am pleased with the resale of these cars. Okay I know that this is not going to be what is happening with cars forever but I just can’t pass up driving a new car for almost nothing. Taxes and insurance. SC taxes are capped at $500 . I have purchased a new N but it is a Kona N due to my back and hip issues.
Hey there, just checking to see how that Kona N is treating you and your impressions! (Possible trade-in for my wife) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts