Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve seen a couple of N’s driving around the greater Sacramento area (unfortunately I’ve never been able to get close enough to say what’s up to any of them). No idea if anyone on here is from the area, but I think that next weekend (09-07-19) I’m going to take the N and the family out to Cars and Coffee in Folsom. The event goes from 7:00-9:30 AM at the Palladio in Folsom.

Just thought I’d throw it out there and see if anyone lives in the area and wanted to meet up there? Would be awesome to meet some fellow N enthusiasts!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Think I’m gonna hit up Cars & Coffee in Folsom again next Saturday (09-28-19). If anyone in the area what’s to meet up there, lemme know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I’ve seen a couple of N’s driving around the greater Sacramento area (unfortunately I’ve never been able to get close enough to say what’s up to any of them). No idea if anyone on here is from the area, but I think that next weekend (09-07-19) I’m going to take the N and the family out to Cars and Coffee in Folsom. The event goes from 7:00-9:30 AM at the Palladio in Folsom.

Just thought I’d throw it out there and see if anyone lives in the area and wanted to meet up there? Would be awesome to meet some fellow N enthusiasts!
I know your post is old but I just bought my 2020 N today. I am in Sacramento also. Would be great to meet other N owners as well! I actually haven't seen any around my area at all. :(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I know your post is old but I just bought my 2020 N today. I am in Sacramento also. Would be great to meet other N owners as well! I actually haven't seen any around my area at all. /forum/images/smilies/frown.gif
That’s awesome, congrats on getting your N! What color did you get? I drive a lot for work all over the greater Sacramento area, so I’ll keep an eye out for ya. I know there’s a Performance Blue driving around Roseville, and I saw a red N in Folsom.

Cars & Coffee is held at the Palladio in Folsom pretty much every Saturday of the year. Let me know if you want to meet up there one of these weekends?

·
Registered
3 Posts
That’s awesome, congrats on getting your N! What color did you get? I drive a lot for work all over the greater Sacramento area, so I’ll keep an eye out for ya. I know there’s a Performance Blue driving around Roseville, and I saw a red N in Folsom.

Cars & Coffee is held at the Palladio in Folsom pretty much every Saturday of the year. Let me know if you want to meet up there one of these weekends?
Thanks! Mine is Performance Blue I am in the South Sacramento area. I would be down to meet sometime for Cars & Coffee sorry for such a late reply I just came back from my trip out of the country and I forgot my password since its saved on my computer so I couldn't reply earlier :crying:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks! Mine is Performance Blue I am in the South Sacramento area. I would be down to meet sometime for Cars & Coffee sorry for such a late reply I just came back from my trip out of the country and I forgot my password since its saved on my computer so I couldn't reply earlier
Sorry my friend, I was kinda MIA from the site there for a little while myself...

With this nice weather we’ve been having, I’ve been itching to make it back out to Cars & Coffee, and I’d be totally down to meet up one of these upcoming weekends. I think my calendar is clear these next few Saturdays. Let me know if any of them will work for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts