Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to just post a timeline of events here. Hopefully their products are good because their customer service is lacking. If this is not the correct section please let me know.

6/22/22: I ordered a catted DP/Flex pipe with 7-10 business day shipping.
7/13/22: Up until then, I received no indication that the item was shipped, but I did not reach out to anyone. I receive an email stating "A parcel post is on it's way" with a tracking number attached.
7/19/22: I noticed that the tracking number still indicates that the shipping company has NOT reached their front step yet so I reach out via email to RPM Performance.

I receive an email 2 minutes later stating "Yes they've shipped, we have already told you this. I'd check your emails as they may have contacted you for either customs or shipment inquiries".

Confused, I email them back that this is my first time contacting them, so I'm not sure how they've told me this before. I mention that the tracking information states they are still waiting for the package.

The rep apologized that he mixed me up for someone else with my same name and said they are just waiting for courier collection on the upcoming Thursday or Friday. I thank him for his clarification.

7/22/22: I follow up in another email asking for an update as the tracking identifier still states the courier is waiting to receive the package. By now it's been 30 days since my original order.

7/26/22: No response, I follow up again restating the same information as before.

I receive a response back stating he will inquire about it first thing next morning and that it may just be quicker to send me a new delivery as the old one may be lost. He insists he mailed it out himself. He states the new order will be expedited 2-3 days for the inconvenience.

7/28/22: The rep states they are shipping another one to me. Provides no tracking information. I respond back thanking them and promise to send the item back if for some reason I receive 2 sets in the mail.

8/1/22: I follow up asking for a tracking number.

8/3/22: No response. I follow up again asking for a tracking number and remind them now it's been 43 days since since my purchase with little to no updates on where these items are. It's been 6 days since the "expedited" order was claimed to have been shipped.

This is currently where I stand. No DP, no Flex Pipe, no answers.

Just throwing this out there for anyone else considering their products.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Sorry to hear you’re having this problem. Never heard of a problem with them. I know they’re on this forum and you might want to contact them thru here as well;

Posting a problem there, will get a response from them. They sell to many owners of i30N’s. 👍

If you’re wanting this VN particular DP;

This gives you a little more leverage. 👍🇺🇸

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello maybe i can help, when i ordered my catback and flexpipe from them, i contacted them through messenger or instgram, they respond faster there. I think the one that runs the socials for RPM is the owner himself. one time I had a midpipe sent over here and he told me they lost the parcel, two months later got the midpipe. try instagram.

·
Registered
20 VN PP MT Perf. Blue, 22 KN Sonic Blue
149 Posts
My experience is not too dissimilar to yours. I have done two orders with them now. The shipping information always seems wonky, but eventually the package ends up in the hands of fedex. I have a fedex account so the first time I have any real tracking is from fedex email as opposed to the parcel2go system they use. It’s really confusing but I have received one of the packages and am currently tracking the second one on fedex. The amount of time you have been waiting seems pretty par for the course with them. See this thread here

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got my package from them that I had ordered back on the 27th of June. Has yours come yet @Stamoose
Fortunately I finally received the package on 8/5/22. I reached out to them to confirm this was the 2nd shipment and not the first (since they still never gave me the tracking number), to make sure I don't potentially receive another. No response.

Seems to be the theme with them.

The packaging was abysmal, one layer of bubble wrap per piece, a piece of cardboard taped to it, and some thin foam slices.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts