Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got that from this Reddit post, which they apparently got from a Veloster N owners FB group. Sounds like people are already getting it fixed!
I saw the post also and immediately scheduled an appointment with the nearest dealership. I'll be dropping it off tonight to get updated tomorrow afternoon. I'll try to go for a decent length drive after I pick it up and will report back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The dealership service was completely useless and did absolutely nothing. I specifically said I wanted TSB 22-92-003 for BCW logic improvement to be done and the porter who checked me in translated that into "check for updates". Tech says "all updates current" and literally did nothing.

However, I did notice that the TSB photo says "Hyundai Auto Canada Corp" at the bottom. Hopefully, this fix isn't limited to just Canada.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The dealership service was completely useless and did absolutely nothing. I specifically said I wanted TSB 22-92-003 for BCW logic improvement to be done and the porter who checked me in translated that into "check for updates". Tech says "all updates current" and literally did nothing.

However, I did notice that the TSB photo says "Hyundai Auto Canada Corp" at the bottom. Hopefully, this fix isn't limited to just Canada.
I had a similar experience with my dealership. It was like talking to wall trying to explain the issue and the relevant TSB. Because it didn't show up under "recalls or service programs," they weren't willing to do anything other than a "2 hour diagnosis of the issue." Despite some reports of people getting this TSB addressed, I'm guessing it's a little too early to try and get this fix at most dealerships?

·
Registered
10 Posts
No joy - the service center could not find the TSB (even though I sent a picture of it) and their Hyundai contact was closed by the time they got around to calling. They said they would try again on Monday

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well my local dealership just called after talking with the Hyundai warranty department. Apparently the TSB is for Canada only and they could not tell him when it would be released to the US. He did recommend that I call Hyundai Customer Service at 800-633-5151 and register a complaint

161 - 175 of 175 Posts