• JB4

• Lap3

• Rev6

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I super torn on which to go with, out of the threads I have seen the general census is if money is not an issue then lap 3 is the way to go due to it being able to have a little bit more tuning capabilities and being able to get a little more power out of the engine but the rev 6 has just came on the market and from what i understand (not sure if i misunderstood) they will actual aid you with tuning to your needs which is very intriguing to me cause i feel that that would be the safest way to go instead of me messing with things and doing stuff that could potentially harm the engine. I have been saving for awhile and want to know which would be the best option.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I installed my jb4 last week with new plugs everything else stock... map 2 im about 5psi higher while data logging.. the oem boost gauge seems to be a dummy gauge but it's considerably faster than stock. Enough to make you happy with your pulls..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For any one wondering in the future, I did end up going with the lap3 although With the jb4 update I am begging to regret my decision, oh well though, I’m sure once they see the competition is updating so will they.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts