Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Veloster N PP
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Incase anyone is wondering how to remove the OEM steering wheel to replace with the N Performance alcantara one or any other aftermarket one :) I installed the SoCal Garage one and its really nice! Pretty easy to install only difficult part was unhooking the airbag to get to the clips, other than that it’s only one bolt down the middle and couple of clips. Really nice wheel now those blue buttons need to be red haha

·
Super Moderator
1,531 Posts
Love all the write-ups Chris!!! You make everything look so easy. lol...

Best regards,

-Mike

Reactions: CHRIZ619

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Veloster N PP
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys haha Yea I mean the car is fairly new so there’s nothing out there for installation guides and I don’t mind recording them. I’m glad this helps you :) and can hopefully help others

·
Super Moderator
1,531 Posts
I'm sure it will. Thx. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
That looks great. I never thought about upgrading my steering wheel, but...

Anyone know whether we’re going to get fancy upgraded mode buttons? That’s what I want. Those blue buttons deserve an upgrade. Something made out of high quality aluminum. I would assume a shop could produce these, for those of us who want them?

and for us DCT’ers, some nice aluminum paddles!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I have some CF units from a Germany company. They look great along with an SC Garage upgraded steering wheels.

There are also some DCT Paddles already available on eBay.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have some CF units from a Germany company. They look great along with an SC Garage upgraded steering wheels.

There are also some DCT Paddles already available on eBay.
Hello Red. Can you share the german company name or website? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Yes indeed;
If you need any help with translation and ordering let me know. These are real carbon fiber, not hydro dipped CF or otherwise. Hence the cost involved.

Most won't spend this amount of money on a set of N-Mode Button covers, so I was originally a bit hesitant to post the manufacturer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts