Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just bought dct veloster n and i was asking the dealership about installing a car start and they said its not available right now but the car automatic so i dont the the clutch problem like the manuals can a 3rd party starter work on it what should i do and if anything anyone here owns and dct veloster n that has a starter installed ????

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you try with bluelink app ?
Download bluelink on your smartphone and make sure you have an account. You can access bluelink on your car menu screen.
With mine, I can lock, unlock doors but can not start because it is a manual. Maybe with your automatic, it will work

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you try with bluelink app ?
Download bluelink on your smartphone and make sure you have an account. You can access bluelink on your car menu screen.
With mine, I can lock, unlock doors but can not start because it is a manual. Maybe with your automatic, it will work
yah i got that going but after what 3 years bluelink is done u have to pay monthly for u to use and i aint about to do that and i know i can deal with this 3 years later but if can solve the problem now why w8 thats why im asking if anyone got any input on putting on a remote start on a dct VN coz my dealer is say they haven't have one for the VN yet what's that suppose to mean a starter that's special to the VN i highly doubt that, was thinking of buying like compustar starter and getting installed but not sure what will it do to the car but yet again my VN is dct how hard can it be to put a start in it ryt just treat it like any automatic car ?? thats what I'm not sure about.

·
Registered
230 Posts
No aftermarket remote starter is going to give you built in profiles for starting your car. Bluelink lets you configure your HVAC settings remotely. What this means is you don't have to leave your defrost on in the highest fan speed before you leave your car like you had to do with aftermarket remote starters. That wouldn't even work with new cars anyway.

It comes with summer start and winter start already setup. Bluelink is better than my wife's MercedesMe app.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts