Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait to absorb the forum's knowledge and hopefully contribute.

I traded the gray one for the red one! Could not be happier!

The honda was a bada** car. Fully loaded with nav, V6 and 6mt. The dealer took it with 129K miles. It's been the best car I've ever owned. I'm not really expecting the N to match that car's reliability but who knows. And for now, I don't really care lol!!

RedVN, Ghost, Avayswavay, and many others...yall've got it going on...thanks for your knowledge so far and hope I can give back.

Catch cans, motor mounts, and intercoolers await!!

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
my N is my fourth Hyundai and i have had only minor trips to the shop . I have had many different cars in the past but the Hyundai's have been the best and most reliable i have had so far . I have never been let down by a Hyundai . so have a good one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's good to know man, good news to hear. Their warranty, or really confidence in their product, was definitely a factor in my purchase!

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N DCT Red/Black
25 Posts
I also have a red VN DCT and live in the Kennesaw/Woodstock area. I've had it just over 2 weeks now, and got it from Hyundai of Kennesaw. My wife calls it my 'mid-life crisis car'. 😂 Literally picked it up from Doctor Detailing in Woodstock 45 minutes ago where I had it ceramicoated. Highly recommend doing that to take good long term care of the paint. Also got the windows tinted Wednesday. Who knows - maybe we'll see each other tooling around the city! Enjoy, my friend!

Scott

186541809_10219226215458777_8142391818350899797_n.jpg 186470630_10219226215818786_5830372958501883463_n.jpg 186466671_10219226216538804_3562005215465166071_n.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
I also have a red VN DCT and live in the Kennesaw/Woodstock area. I've had it just over 2 weeks now, and got it from Hyundai of Kennesaw. My wife calls it my 'mid-life crisis car'. 😂 Literally picked it up from Doctor Detailing in Woodstock 45 minutes ago where I had it ceramicoated. Highly recommend doing that to take good long term care of the paint. Also got the windows tinted Wednesday. Who knows - maybe we'll see each other tooling around the city! Enjoy, my friend!

Scott

View attachment 5528 View attachment 5529 View attachment 5530
Wow! That brick wall photo looks amazing! Great job 👍🏼

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Can't wait to absorb the forum's knowledge and hopefully contribute.

I traded the gray one for the red one! Could not be happier!

The honda was a bada** car. Fully loaded with nav, V6 and 6mt. The dealer took it with 129K miles. It's been the best car I've ever owned. I'm not really expecting the N to match that car's reliability but who knows. And for now, I don't really care lol!!

RedVN, Ghost, Avayswavay, and many others...yall've got it going on...thanks for your knowledge so far and hope I can give back.

Catch cans, motor mounts, and intercoolers await!!
You will it’s not the big but up chunks of info, but the little ones that help even more.

Welcome, enjoy the forum and have fun with both.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts