Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hated the way water would get trapped in the rear fake vents. I noticed when I bought my grill that Custom Car Grills was offering rear vent mesh inserts. Since I had some time off work for the holidays I decided to try and make my own. After much cutting and fitting I came up with a set of steel vents that fit really well.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Nice job!! I also have these, as well as the front grill but haven't attempted the install yet. That will come soon enough. @Rem234 the car looks great as a whole!!:)(y)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! And for the record I was able to do them without removing the bumper. The top ones are in a pretty tight space though.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Thanks, I will get around to it but it's not a priority as of yet. Working with sponsors and R & D on parts is a priority of late. I have to clear up those first, before doing the little extras for myself.

Thank you for the photos of your car. Really like the colors of the wheels and what make and model and size are these wheels if you don't mind? I believe you may have already posted the information, so just direct me to it if you will be so kind.

I'm down to a few wheels now in my selection process but leaning towards the N-Performance Wheels. These are another consideration.:)(y)

·
Super Moderator
1,066 Posts
I really like those vents and grill. This car is SOOO expensive! lol!!!! I want those too....

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Not to take away from @Rem234 thunder but I've scoped this out already; There are molded plastic clip/snaps which hold them in place.

Release the molded in cips and the covers come out. I believe It's best to remove the lower and upper bumper covers but removing the lower might suffice for appropriate access. I'll know when I get to this point and I'll confirm it.:) (y)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I feel like this would only look good on the black cars. The link shows a white car with white showing through on the top vent. Is this really the case?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, I will get around to it but it's not a priority as of yet. Working with sponsors and R & D on parts is a priority of late. I have to clear up those first, before doing the little extras for myself.

Thank you for the photos of your car. Really like the colors of the wheels and what make and model and size are these wheels if you don't mind? I believe you may have already posted the information, so just direct me to it if you will be so kind.

I'm down to a few wheels now in my selection process but leaning towards the N-Performance Wheels. These are another consideration.:)(y)
These are the stock wheels just powder coated in burnt root beer from prizmatic powders. Cost $300, I love the color and how they look, only downside is since they are the stock ones they are still heavy.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I feel like this would only look good on the black cars. The link shows a white car with white showing through on the top vent. Is this really the case?
There is white insulation on the inside of the rear fender well. The frame and supports back under the bumper are also a greenish color. I just used some black spray paint on all of it so it would not be so visible.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
These are the stock wheels just powder coated in burnt root beer from prismatic powders. Cost $300, I love the color and how they look, only downside is since they are the stock ones they are still heavy.
They look really nice. Something else to think about now. They almost look like a set of America Mags.:)(y)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts